KiraComplex

KiraComplex

sugar, spice…
Aug 31, 2019
I have several reasons for my decision to commit suicide.
But being alone is a very important thing. I'm 52 now and I've been alone all my life.
Really alone, no (real) friends or relationships. I've never been on vacation, almost never left the house. For the job only.

Complex PTSD, social phobia and depression are the reason.
Now that I have overcome these mental illnesses halfway, I can no longer stand loneliness.
Not only the loneliness now, I also can't bear the knowledge of loneliness in the past.

I know that nothing will change in the future, so I better end my senseless life now that I still can.

I will document the SN method here as well as possible so that at least my death makes sense.

Since I registered in the forum, I no longer feel lonely. It's a nice feeling to be here.
youre with good company :)

• Hugs
Reactions: LetzteAusfahrt
A

AllReturnsToNothing

I'm useless
Aug 5, 2020
Yes. For years in High School I thought I hated people. Then I graduated and all my friends went their separate ways and now that i'm alone it made me realize how much i relied on my friends to stay sane. Just been a steady downhill spiral since then to what I think is now the new lowest point in my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: nerve and DoodleBug
DoodleBug

DoodleBug

Just a guy passing by
Dec 9, 2019
I've always been mainly alone and antisocial. I hardly talked to people, so I kept lying to my family that I have more friends than I actually do. It was super hard to even talk to people online, I was basically a lone wolf in MMOs. Hell, I even lurk here instead of interacting with people more often.

Nowadays my two IRL friends are insanely busy and are full of their own troubles. We only game every now and again. Our sessions are full of underlying sadness, though, and I don't have the power to help with their problems. I talk to people so rarely that I can hardly articulate articulate myself sometimes. When around family, I just converse about weather and other trivial things...

Yes. For years in High School I thought I hated people. Then I graduated and all my friends went their separate ways and now that i'm alone it made me realize how much i relied on my friends to stay sane. Just been a steady downhill spiral since then to what I think is now the new lowest point in my life.

Yeah, I relied too much on my childhood friends, but people move on.

Reactions: quiet.rabbit
Abgrundanziehung

Abgrundanziehung

or Abi for short
Jun 24, 2020
The trauma I went through made has made me feel lonely no matter who I'm around. I don't even feel like an real person any more. Theres nothing left of me to share with others, so Ive abandoned most people in my life. So in that sense, loneliness plays a part.

Belit667

Belit667

Experienced
Aug 2, 2020
One of the reasons. People despise me not only irl but here too.
I am a true anti-villain.
@Illias Tell me what the problem is instead of leaving some emoticon.

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Nymph