F

fister

Apr 11, 2019
i'm sorry to hear that cancer is a hard way to live.
On top of that my borderline personality disorder wife turned her vilification mode on me when i got sick. She's laid this bullshit on everyone in her life I don't know why I didn't see it coming.

• Hugs
Reactions: heylightiforgot and Soul

1964dodge

Student
Sep 19, 2018
On top of that my borderline personality disorder wife turned her vilification mode on me when i got sick. She's laid this bullshit on everyone in her life I don't know why I didn't see it coming.
i'm sorry to hear that, a spouse should take care of each other. my wife is more supportive the worst I get.i hope your wife trys to help you

• Love
Reactions: HGL91
F

fister

Apr 11, 2019
i'm sorry to hear that, a spouse should take care of each other. my wife is more supportive the worst I get.i hope your wife trys to help you
Thanks for the good wish but she will never not resent me for being sick. All i can do is make sure she discovers my corpse

• Hugs
Reactions: 1964dodge
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
I mostly want to CTB because of mental health problems. Schizoaffective disorder, horrible anxiety and ADD. I do have a bad back but it is liveable with. The weight I've gained thanks to anti psychotics plays a big part.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: hypo666 and Soul
E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
If there was any hope that someone in the world could fix the bones in my face after that botched surgery in Thailand, I would not kill meself . I liked to be alive but there is no chance for me anymore

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Soul
M

Mopey

May 24, 2018
That sucks, can't help but see heath-induced mental illness as more unfortunate.
It's just easier for me to think of that as "fixable" in theory.

When I was a kid I would think that medical science today is extremely advanced, and we have a sure-fire cure for more or less every disease except a few.
How wrong I was.

Reactions: 1964dodge and Maxim
riverstyx

riverstyx

Experienced
May 31, 2019
I have a disease that starts with the letter C.

I'm hoping for the best, but I would like to have the option for a peaceful death if the disease advances on me.

I don't want to become a living skeleton not being able to walk or eat.

• Hugs
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
It's kind of personal.

It always is - that's one of the big things wrong with health problems. They climb right in as if they were at least as entitled to us as we are.

S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
It always is - that's one of the big things wrong with health problems. They climb right in as if they were at least as entitled to us as we are.

For me its just so pathetic really. I have CFS and chronic depression and I've been very very unlucky with the health system and been damaged by psyc drugs, but the reasons why thinks have got so bad that I want to die is because how much i've ruined my life with alcochol, coffee and ciggies in the last 2 years. I've otherwise been very fortunate in life. Good genes, good intelligence, good heart. Had a flawed upbringing but many have had it much worse. Still have parents and family who care about me. Have met amazing buddhist teacher and practioners and have witnessed real magic. I've just fucked up everything for no good reason it feels like.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul and Rukia
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
CFS is a serious bugger - if you've got people around you who believe it's real that's some help I hope. Maybe in two years the substances haven't done *very* dire harm?

I run into people crowing that I gave myself emphysema, but one needs bad luck too, not just harmful habits. And it took a lot longer than two years of dedicated smoking. If you've stopped, or if you do stop, a lot of the damage can still reverse itself?

Reactions: kerolox, 1964dodge and John Smith
S

Shamana

Warlock
May 31, 2019
CFS is a serious bugger - if you've got people around you who believe it's real that's some help I hope. Maybe in two years the substances haven't done *very* dire harm?

I run into people crowing that I gave myself emphysema, but one needs bad luck too, not just harmful habits. And it took a lot longer than two years of dedicated smoking. If you've stopped, or if you do stop, a lot of the damage can still reverse itself?

No the problems that make me suicidal can't be reversed and will only get worse with age. But of course there is always doing your best to take responsibility for your health etc.

• Hugs
Camille Lejeune

Camille Lejeune

Feb 14, 2019
Yes. Left eye is almost shot. Are you a sufferer? My deepest sympathies if you are.
Yes I am. Juvenile glaucoma in both eyes. I'm loosing my sight despite treatment/surgeries. Terrifying desease!

• Hugs
Reactions: 1964dodge and Tortured_empath
Tortured_empath

Tortured_empath

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
Yes I am. Juvenile glaucoma in both eyes. I'm loosing my sight despite treatment/surgeries. Terrifying desease!

Truly is. I know @Swisher is also suffering. I think closed-angle. The thought of my impending loss of vision hurts like a thorn in my chest.

Reactions: Fragile and Camille Lejeune
H

hypo666

Jun 3, 2019
mental health problems Used to be diagnosed with schizophrenia but because of my poor response to anti psychotics and also because of various childhood events they changed it to mixed personality disorder {paranoid and borderline} and complex ptsd. It's just a never ending circle of shit which I have been living in for now about two decades. you get ill end up in the loony bin ,then you end up experiencing non care in the community {a few mental health professionals are okay,but the system is shit} for a few years then they discharge you.You are fine for a few years but then your past or circumstances catch up with you {ie living next to a man who deals drugs} and it all snowballs and then you get sectioned again,,back on meds, this time I ended up with my address flagged by the police because of all the weapons they found there because I was convinced I would be attacked again . I have been told I need years of therapy but the nhs can't afford to provide it and I haven't the money what with being to ill to work and all and on disability. I have reached the end really. Made one suicide attempt a few years back at beachy head cliffs,but SI kicked in and the police detained me.
I mostly want to CTB because of mental health problems. Schizoaffective disorder, horrible anxiety and ADD. I do have a bad back but it is liveable with. The weight I've gained thanks to anti psychotics plays a big part.
I have gained weight to due to being on anti psychotics, and also am pre diabetic now... I was so angry I refused to go for the tests to confirm Iam diabetic. Iam forced to take them or else they put me back in hospital. Anxiety is the pits,that in itself makes you suicidal at least with me.

Last edited:
Camille Lejeune

Camille Lejeune

Feb 14, 2019
Truly is. I know @Swisher is also suffering. I think closed-angle. The thought of my impending loss of vision hurts like a thorn in my chest.
I know exactly how you feel.

I love her profile picture ! Closed-angle must be so painful.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool
John Smith

John Smith

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2018
If there was any hope that someone in the world could fix the bones in my face after that botched surgery in Thailand, I would not kill meself . I liked to be alive but there is no chance for me anymore
What happened to the bones in your face?

1964dodge

Student
Sep 19, 2018
I have a disease that starts with the letter C.

I'm hoping for the best, but I would like to have the option for a peaceful death if the disease advances on me.

I don't want to become a living skeleton not being able to walk or eat.
I think anyone that becomes terminal should have the right to die with dignity when things get bad, if you're just going to suffer for your last 6 months everyone should have the option

Reactions: Bluedew, letmeseethedeath and riverstyx
letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
yes. i have a rare desease. cushing syndrome

• Hugs
ThriveOrDie

ThriveOrDie

We are already in hell
Jul 11, 2019
If you have a terminal disease and you live in the US there are 9 states that allow assisted suicide and 2 more will be added this year. I wish I could trade my Lyme Disease for cancer. You have to establish residency in one of these states. IDK if a forwarding service would suffice? RV'ers use them to get driver's licenses and such.