WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Literally! I hate consumer culture. I hate all of the advertisements and commercials around, and how people just buy and buy and consume and consume. I hate how people buy things that they don't even need. Like you don't even need it, what's the point? People buy things to satisfy the void within, yet that's only temporary satisfaction and fake happiness. The void can never be filled, because life (under capitalism) is the issue. It's such a meaningless and unfulfilling existence. I also think they get material satisfaction out of owning things, yet that's all an illusion. None of it will matter once you're dead anyways. I hate how materialistic and shallow society and the world are. I hate the fact that people are brainwashed into putting up with this scam called life under capitalism. The thing I hate the most though is the pipeline. We're basically treated like cows for slaughter, fed our whole lives in this system from birth and school to eventual work and wageslavery. I hate that no one has tried to rebel against capitalism or the system yet.
You have definitely got the illusion all figured out. It's a pity more people don't think this way.
Yet Unfortunately any protests are met with extreme violence by heavily armoured and sadistic riot cops who love nothing more than to hurt people.
I have been part of anti-capitalism protests in the past and have witnessed shocking brutality both against myself and others.
Yet, I think more and more people these days are becoming increasingly pissed-off with this Government shitfuckery.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kit1 and sserafim
lachrymost

lachrymost

finger on the eject button
Oct 4, 2022
It's horrifying. Horrifying.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Kit1, WAITING TO DIE and 2 others
ringo99

ringo99

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2023
60? lol. Literally every second I'm alive is torture. I'd end myself right now if I could.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Kit1, WAITING TO DIE and 1 other person
Shiva_Story

Shiva_Story

Student
Mar 12, 2023
i'm going through the motions of feeding, housing, caring for my body on autopilot.. for what purpose?
watching how present time leisurely ticks by, past gone blazingly fast and future always a sphere of unexpressed potential..
used to dream a lot, get lost in thought and live a rich internal life but im super disenchanted nowadays and refuse to participate in this human made madness of a narrative loop or do things for sake of reaching carrot dangling in front of my face.
Having lived a life of experience, growth and little bit of everything..i've been here, seen it, travelled and i don't want to stay.
I find a relief in the thought of wrapping up the story of my life and ending it on my terms.
I want to excersize my choice and disengage from this collective nonsense of a story and move on.
Alternative would be to witness and engage in a story of an NPC living life in a corrupt Matrix like simulation. No thanks.

Reactions: Kit1, WAITING TO DIE, lachrymost and 1 other person
N

nood11

Jul 14, 2023
Literally! I hate consumer culture. I hate all of the advertisements and commercials around, and how people just buy and buy and consume and consume. I hate how people buy things that they don't even need. Like you don't even need it, what's the point? People buy things to satisfy the void within, yet that's only temporary satisfaction and fake happiness. The void can never be filled, because life (under capitalism) is the issue. It's such a meaningless and unfulfilling existence. I also think they get material satisfaction out of owning things, yet that's all an illusion. None of it will matter once you're dead anyways. I hate how materialistic and shallow society and the world are. I hate the fact that people are brainwashed into putting up with this scam called life under capitalism. The thing I hate the most though is the pipeline. We're basically treated like cows for slaughter, fed our whole lives in this system from birth and school to eventual work and wageslavery. I hate that no one has tried to rebel against capitalism or the system yet.
I think capitalism is the problem too. The only problem is every country is capitalist in some way, as far as I know. There's nowhere to run from the capitalist system. Another thing I notice is society says if you're depressed and/or suicidal pills and conversations will make it all better. What's not acknowledged is the objective world that acts upon each and every one of us in an unfavorable way at any time.

Reactions: Kit1, WAITING TO DIE, sserafim and 1 other person
kilowatt

kilowatt

Guns don't kill people I kill people
Sep 9, 2023
I could never stay alive just to watch my body and brain decay before my eyes. It's simply so disturbing watching people suffer from old age and what comes with it. My grandma had a cerebrovascular attack for no other reason but her body acting up due to old age. I cannot look at her the same since then. As much as I care about her I physically can't watch her struggle to stay alive and still aim to get better. She's around 84 and 3/4 of her body is paralyzed. She's unable to speak properly, read or write. She has recently gone fully blind within the span of 2 weeks for the very same reason. It's so unbearable to witness and I wouldn't wish that for myself or or my worst enemy. I get sick to my stomach just thinking about how dirty life can do us after the age of 50-60. I'm unbelievably glad I'll be gone before I even reach my 20s.
Not to mention the burden you have to go through just to keep your body alive until that age.. eating, sleeping, hydrating, keeping up hygiene, and on top of that comes society.

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Kit1, WAITING TO DIE and 2 others
Davey36000

Davey36000

I'm not the dog in the picture
Jun 12, 2023
The quality of life is more important than the length.

And yes 60+ years is very long if the quality is low...

Reactions: Kit1, WAITING TO DIE, lachrymost and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I think capitalism is the problem too. The only problem is every country is capitalist in some way, as far as I know. There's nowhere to run from the capitalist system. Another thing I notice is society says if you're depressed and/or suicidal pills and conversations will make it all better. What's not acknowledged is the objective world that acts upon each and every one of us in an unfavorable way at any time.
Yeah I agree, the main underlying problem is capitalism and our capitalist society. I hate this capitalist system that we're all forced to be a part of because our survival depends on it. Life under capitalism isn't even a life, it's just an existence. I hate the fact that we all have to buy into this capitalist pyramid scheme of a society. I wish the world wouldn't run on capitalism anymore, it's the main cause of so much pain and suffering.

I think the main cause for depression and suicidal thoughts is usually capitalism and life under it. I hate how society just tries to put a band-aid on the problem without fixing the underlying problem. The underlying problem is a structural and systematic one, it's how society is structured. I wish this capitalist system would be overthrown and dismantled already. Society thinks that some meds and therapy will just magically fix your depression and thoughts of suicide, but that's not the case. I think it's life in this capitalist system that's the biggest reason why people are depressed and suicidal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kit1 and WAITING TO DIE
Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
Yeah I agree, the main underlying problem is capitalism and our capitalist society. I hate this capitalist system that we're all forced to be a part of because our survival depends on it. Life under capitalism isn't even a life, it's just an existence. I hate the fact that we all have to buy into this capitalist pyramid scheme of a society. I wish the world wouldn't run on capitalism anymore, it's the main cause of so much pain and suffering.

I think the main cause for depression and suicidal thoughts is usually capitalism and life under it. I hate how society just tries to put a band-aid on the problem without fixing the underlying problem. The underlying problem is a structural and systematic one, it's how society is structured. I wish this capitalist system would be overthrown and dismantled already. Society thinks that some meds and therapy will just magically fix your depression and thoughts of suicide, but that's not the case. I think it's life in this capitalist system that's the biggest reason why people are depressed and suicidal.
Capitalism likes to keep people in a half alive half dead condition. That's the most profitable society for the capitalists.

Reactions: Kit1, WAITING TO DIE and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Capitalism likes to keep people in a half alive half dead condition. That's the most profitable society for the capitalists.
Ugh I hate capitalism so much. I hate how everything is about money and profit. One of my main reasons to ctb is literally to prevent myself from having to buy into/enter this scam of a system

Reactions: Kit1, WAITING TO DIE and Homo erectus
Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
Ugh I hate capitalism so much. I hate how everything is about money and profit. One of my main reasons to ctb is literally to prevent myself from having to buy into/enter this scam of a system

Probably not just capitalism, but the modern focus on productivity and its quantification into money. Modern societies like to show off their ability to mobilize people to do things in unison, from mass gatherings, to mass demonstrations, to covid dance. Routines are like rituals, quantitatively reflected in salaries and GDP (busyness). It doesn't matter if such work is actually meaningful or even useful.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Probably not just capitalism, but the modern focus on productivity and its quantification into money. Modern societies like to show off their ability to mobilize people to do things in unison, from mass gatherings, to mass demonstrations, to covid dance. Routines are like rituals, quantitatively reflected in salaries and GDP (busyness). It doesn't matter if such work is actually meaningful or even useful.
I hate how everything is about productivity and money. I hate how your worth is measured on how productive you are and how much you produce. (Modern) society is the problem. Yeah that's true, so much work isn't even meaningful or useful. I think that everything went downhill after people started settling down and becoming farmers. The introduction of agriculture should have never happened. We should've stayed as hunter-gatherers forever…

Reactions: Homo erectus
Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
I hate how everything is about productivity and money. I hate how your worth is measured on how productive you are and how much you produce. (Modern) society is the problem. Yeah that's true, so much work isn't even meaningful or useful. I think that everything went downhill after people started settling down and becoming farmers. The introduction of agriculture should have never happened. We should've stayed as hunter-gatherers forever…
Farmers in the traditional sense worked meaningfully at least in one sense that their work was related to their life. Today people's works are often unrelated to their lives. Workers who are involved in making a product, like CPU, probably don't use that product themselves. But farming was the beginning of bad, because it allowed the emergence of large sedative society, the concentration of power and dictators.

Reactions: sserafim
leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
I was about thirteen when I accepted that I would kill myself before I turned thirty. I just couldn't see myself being able to take this life for that long.
Needless to say, I'm probably only gonna be around for another year, if that.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I was about thirteen when I accepted that I would kill myself before I turned thirty. I just couldn't see myself being able to take this life for that long.
Needless to say, I'm probably only gonna be around for another year, if that.
Yeah same, I always knew that I would kill myself before I turned 25. I've always known that I would die young and by suicide. I never even wanted to live this long or reach my current age. I'm never reaching my mid/late 20s or my 30s! I can't even imagine living that long, let alone for 60 more years.

Reactions: Kit1 and Homo erectus
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Yes. Thank goodness I am nearly 50. When I reach 50, I am signing up to PPH and as soon as I get a disease that will render me eligible for a Swiss clinic, I'm offski.
PPH,postpartum hemorrhaging, or hemorrhoid surgery? Surely you must mean something else.

WeDontKnowTheFuture

WeDontKnowTheFuture

Student
Feb 3, 2023
Yes, it is the worst nightmare i can imagine. If i'm not able to ctb, i will have to endure so much fucking pain, largely above what is acceptable then i will finally died a tear in the eyes, telling to myself " this hellish and endless experience is finally over.

Reactions: Kit1
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I am trying to keep myself alive. However I am not even sure if I will make the next 24 hours or 7 days right now, let alone years. I probably will. I have to for my children. But don't really think I will make it.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE