• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

hana0

hana0

May 27, 2023
I know the chance of winning is extremely slim but I play the lottery like 1-2 times per month. It's fun to plan what I'd do with the money and it sometimes helps me get through a hard week because I have something to look forward to. My depression is mostly caused by financial problems so winning a big sum of money would most likely help me be happy and free me from anxiety. If I won, I'd give a big portion of it to my family and help my parents retire comfortably. With the rest, I'd probably invest in some properties and travel to some cool places. Since I wouldn't have to work as much and would have more free time, I'd probably take up some fun hobbies and study something interesting. I know it's all just wishful thinking but I think as long as it doesn't turn into gambling addiction, it ok.

Does anyone else play too? Do you think money would make you happier?
How much would you like to win and what would you do with the money?

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
i do out of fun although my brother is the one that usually wants to once the number gets big enough however i don't really care, i just do because i don't mind it.
How much would you like to win and what would you do with the money?
i mean, yeah winning something like that would no doubt result in a big surge of joy and excitement of new possibilities. what id do with it is quite a few things, i know one of them would be to get my hands on a Ducati V4 R. Im not sure if it would make me happier long-term though.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Sometimes I take part in lotteries.

The money would actually save me from CTB for now. My life would turn into a good life again - a life that want to live - traveling, activities, no thoughts about financial problems that cause depressive episodes and all that.

darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
I know the chance of winning is extremely slim but I play the lottery like 1-2 times per month. It's fun to plan what I'd do with the money and it sometimes helps me get through a hard week because I have something to look forward to. My depression is mostly caused by financial problems so winning a big sum of money would most likely help me be happy and free me from anxiety. If I won, I'd give a big portion of it to my family and help my parents retire comfortably. With the rest, I'd probably invest in some properties and travel to some cool places. Since I wouldn't have to work as much and would have more free time, I'd probably take up some fun hobbies and study something interesting. I know it's all just wishful thinking but I think as long as it doesn't turn into gambling addiction, it ok.

How much would you like to win and what would you do with the mone
I play sometimes because if I win, then I could hire a professional hit man to kill me.
And that's exactly what I'd do.

Reactions: Homo erectus