• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
I would rather have a farewell party (music and celebration), have people watch me enter the pod and press the gas button. But I don't think I know enough people to hold such a party.

broth0100

broth0100

i’m not in the tide i be under it, Jaws
Oct 23, 2023
i dont care tht much abt wat my loved ones do after i go i dont think, as long as they dont tell other ppl (or each other) things abt me tht arent tru. Itd b cool if my friends had a rlly fun party for me after i went tho :')

I

ihavenothingleft

Jul 30, 2023
I'd just like to be forgotten tbh. I wouldn't want my family spending the money on my funeral tbh I was even thinking about donating my body to science before I ctb but tbh I can't be assed

Reactions: sserafim
U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
I have become such a piece of shit that any arrangements for me other than burning my body away feel meaningless...I wish nobody does any funeral for me

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
When I was younger, I also imagined my funeral. I thought about who would come to my funeral and whether they would cry... writing it at this moment makes me feel a bit pathetic.

Currently I would like to be cremated, but in practice I will have a classic Catholic funeral in a coffin. I hate funerals. When I think that a large group of people will be singing all these funeral songs, I hope I won't have to listen to it. I will have a very ironic end. I wish lightning would strike my coffin during the funeral, it would be quite funny. Overall, I don't really care much. If I'm dead, let whatever happens :). They can even throw my body into a volcano as an offering to the gods (honestly, it would be more interesting than a classic funeral)

C

catsoup.0

Dec 24, 2023
Does anyone else not want a funeral? When I was a kid, I used to think about my funeral and imagine what it would be like, but lately, I'm growing increasingly convinced that I don't want a funeral. I just want to leave this world in peace, without any pomp and circumstance.
I completely agree, just let me rest as it is. No need to spend so much money on something that doesn't matter.

E

escape_from_hell

Student
Feb 22, 2024
User "the old man" already mentioned pre-paying for cremation. I'm planning to do the same.
I think it's called a 'pre-need' and I think you can basically pay to have everything done the way you want including specifying no funeral. Have not done it yet but I want to do this to minimize any sudden burden on my family, and also so I am just burned and tossed in the garbage and forgotten ASAP. I kind of wish there was a way to totally erase all trace of me so it's like I never was.

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
I do not want a funeral. As I have said before: I am a "nobody", so what is the point in holding any kind of memorial service for someone, like me, who is not even a footnote in the lives of (most) other people? Plus when you are deceased there is no way to defend yourself against the pretenders, so it is best not to give them an audience in the first place.

Also I plan on killing myself without others knowing, and having a funeral would mean that my death would have to be announced.

Naked Weapon

Naked Weapon

Watch another angel die
Jan 7, 2024
I don't want one because people won't remember me the way I am. They won't know my gender or the pain I feel or that I performed my actions clear-headed and was not a victim as so many publications make it out to believe. Attendees will mourn a character they haven't seen since I was in grade school. I'm just their sweet angel baby, right?

Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
I don't want one. The question is how am I gonna make sure there will be none.
If you have family or anybody you can trust just tell them and put it in writing, thats it. If you don't and really want to make sure then you could go to a funeral home and make it official. You would sign a few papers, prepay and tell them what you wanted. It wouldn't be weird because it's more common these days that people plan ahead. If they asked questions just tell them you are planning ahead and were thinking more about it after losing a loved one in the past and having to take care of everything last minute because they didn't do it. You want to be prepared. They just want your money like everybody else, that's it.

No I am not having a funeral and have finalized it. I want the LEAST amount of money to be spent on death as possible so this is the route I will take. No funeral and cremation is the cheapest way to do it. I don't want people standing around at a funeral and being sad. It's a waste of time and money. Plus nobody would even be there. lol

Heartaches

Heartaches

You tried your best with me, I know
May 6, 2021
I just want nature to do its thing and decompose my body in the open; flowers, insects and fungi surrounding my body. Caitlin Doughty/Ask a Mortician has some videos talking about burial methods similar in concept, but I don't know if they exist in my country. I don't want a funeral, I associate them with religion and I'm not religious. I wanna be free as a horse running through the fields and becoming one with nature would be that for me.​

G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
On balance I would rather not have one. Its all unnecessary fuss and expense.

(Plus people should care about you when you are alive and not pretend they always did when your dead and gone. That happens a lot with funerals.)

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
It's not like I wanted to keep the body on to the next life anyway.
Some people are freezing their bodies in hopes of being revived one day. It's called cryonics
When I was younger, I also imagined my funeral. I thought about who would come to my funeral and whether they would cry... writing it at this moment makes me feel a bit pathetic.
Same. I used to imagine how people would behave at my funeral and think about whether they would be sad or not

D

deadmanwalking1

Mar 11, 2024
An early plan of mine was to ctb in the Alaska triangle and hope that no one finds me. The reason is because i don't want a funeral or wake. I want to be forgotten after i die. And so if my body isn't discovered then i can't have a funeral. If i did that though, i would have to leave some type of indicator that the reason i even went to the triangle in the first place was to ctb. As i don't want to risk a man hunt for me bringing attention to me. My goal is to craft a strategy that will make me be forgotten as soon as possible after my death.

H

hopemelodies

Mar 14, 2024
I just want to be cremated. I've been to a funeral of a very close family member and it was too depressing, I kept thinking about how she deserved better. My close relatives didn't go with me and they're all I have so I know even if I wanted to they wouldn't go to my funeral. A funeral can't be hosted if no one is showing I suppose. But anyhow, I wouldn't want so either. I prefer to just be cremated, without any ceremonies.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
If you have family or anybody you can trust just tell them and put it in writing, thats it.
I don't have anybody I trust that much. Especially not my family. Yeah I was planing on going to the notary public but I don't know how much that costs. Thank you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Passersby
Dark Window

Dark Window

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Funerals are for the family of the dead, not the dead themselves.

I'd leave that decision up to my family.

A

AlternativeBagel

Mar 12, 2024
Hell to the no. I'm flying halfway across the world and making sure no one knows where I'll be when I ctb to make it that much harder for my family to conduct one. They are expensive and sad and I see no point at all to having them. I'd love it if I was never even found but unfortunately I'll have to be found.

Reactions: Passersby