• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Does anyone else not want a funeral? When I was a kid, I used to think about my funeral and imagine what it would be like, but lately, I'm growing increasingly convinced that I don't want a funeral. I just want to leave this world in peace, without any pomp and circumstance.

Last edited:
dinosavr

dinosavr

take me to the rooftop 🌃
Dec 14, 2023
I'd rather not, but since I'll be gone, it's not up to me at all, and I will not care anyway because I'll be dead.
And I believe having a funeral for someone helps people get through their grief and it's quite important to feel someone's death as something that happened for real. To be able to start getting closure.

P

Pluto00

Feb 8, 2024
I'm going to for sure mention in my note that I prefer no funeral, though I don't have any friends irl, but do have my parents and siblings.

I'm also gonna ask that they not tell anybody that I ctb if possible, rather that I got physically sick and passed, or that I'm living overseas or something. Anything but telling acquaintances that I ctb :/

Raven2

Raven2

Experienced
Dec 1, 2022
I think it's about closure for the family and being able to say goodbye. I have set aside a decent amount for a funeral as I dont want my family to be lumbered with a huge funeral bill. I dont have a big family so the numbers will be small, theres probably not much point and I wont be there! but I'm guessing the family will do one all the same.

ResilientAF

ResilientAF

My whole life has been a lie!
Feb 7, 2024
Lot of expense for nothing. People coming out of the woodwork to spout shit saying what a wonderful person you were and it's sad and a loss etc etc. Lot of bollocks. Throw me in a hole and be done with it. No one going to be saying that was a lovely send off when I'm gone. Private funeral, all the nosey fucks can piss off, attending just to satisfy their curiosity and imply that they gave a fuck.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I think it's about closure for the family and being able to say goodbye. I have set aside a decent amount for a funeral as I dont want my family to be lumbered with a huge funeral bill. I dont have a big family so the numbers will be small, theres probably not much point and I wont be there! but I'm guessing the family will do one all the same.
I feel like my family didn't really appreciate me much/enough when I was alive, so I don't really care whether or not they'll be able to say goodbye.

Last edited:
C

Cara7177

Trying to end it all
Feb 9, 2024
Does anyone else not want a funeral? When I was a kid, I used to think about my funeral and imagine what it would be like, but lately, I'm growing increasingly convinced that I don't want a funeral. I just want to leave this world in peace, without any pomp and circumstance.
I don't want a funeral. Just fling me in a Potter's field somewhere and be done with it.

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
I want complete erasure of my existence, actually I'm not far from it given how ive lived mostly incognito.

I want burned and tossed, no service or anything. Id wish for no one to see my body.

Ill probably have to end my life abroad when it comes to it, i want no one i know to see my body, they don't deserve closure.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Me too , not necessary, its an old religious tradition that i dont want. I will state in my will that i dont want a funeral, no church.

Just dump my corpse in nature. If i have the guts to jump in a remote mountain cliff that will solve the problem. Hopefully nobody will find me and i will just go back to nature.

S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
I don't. I want to be cremated and I want my husband and kids to plant sunflowers and sprinkle my ashes, since that is my favorite flower.
I don't. I want to be cremated and I want my husband and kids to plant sunflowers and sprinkle my ashes, since that is my favorite flower, or either get necklaces made with my ashes.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
honestly yeah, id rather not. id rather people not involve themselves with me anymore. its funny though, I used to want a funeral n everyone to feel remorse.
Same, I used to want a funeral and to have it be known that I would die by suicide just to let everyone know how miserable I was. There's a lyric from a song I like which is "I hold out my hand but no one is there to grab it." I'm still deeply unhappy, but lately, I see no point in it and would rather just fade away and disappear because no one needs to know and I don't want there to be any fanfare or celebration. Also, suicide will always be stigmatized in our society (unfortunately).

Last edited:
Banan321

Banan321

Do it once, do it right!
Sep 19, 2023
I would honestly want a funeral if the people close to me would want to. A funeral can be a good way for family and friends make peace with someone passing away, seeing how others also are sad. Disappearing and dying without knowledge of close ones is not an option for me. I honestly don't care as long my family and friends will be able to cope with my death. I'm already gone at that point, aren't I?

thinvy

thinvy

Woefully Yours, Luka
Aug 7, 2023
I want direct cremation. If my family wants to spend their money on some dumb fancy urn or to turn my ashes into diamonds, go for it. But I don't want any sort of service. I don't want to be embalmed. I have very big feelings about the funeral industry (I'm of mostly the same opinions as Caitlin Doughty) and have told those closest to me my wishes already. If they really wanna bury me, they can put my ashes above my dad, just dig me a little hole in his plot and dump my cremains in.

Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
I don't think the amount of people in my life could justify a funeral. I talk to more people on here than irl and I'm very quiet on here as is.

If they wanted to have a funeral I wouldn't care as I doubt I feel as strongly for them. I've never understood what it was like to care for someone deeply. No funeral is just the most logical.

ladidabi

ladidabi

Losing all hope is freedom.
Mar 19, 2023
Wish there was a way where one could just disappear into nothing. I don't wish to have a funeral, but as I currently don't know the process of what will happen when I die, I'm not even sure if I have a say in it if the ones closest to me decide what to do to my corpse. The thought of a religious ceremony over my death is uncomfortable, as an atheist coming from a highly religious family. Even if it wasn't religious, I just want to be forgotten in a spot where I can't be found once I'm dead. I just want to be completely gone.

B

barkbark

Jan 22, 2024
i think if it would help my family and friends process it would be for the best. if it didn't matter either way, i would probably rather not — just grieve with no ceremony, cremate my body and scatter my ashes over.. uhhhh i guess my computer lmao, i'm terminally online enough so why not?