• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
don't need that . Can someone tell me an objective reason why I would need a friend or to do anything? there isn't one

L

lacrimosa

Jul 1, 2024
I used to have a group of friends in my 20s. Met my ex-wife who was a malignant narcissist whom even bragged to one of our friends that she was gaslighting me. After that, once bitten, twice shy. I have no friends or acquaintances and that's okay because it makes what I need to do easier.

SecretAgent420

SecretAgent420

Jun 4, 2024
pfft who needs friends when u have this site :D
seriously though, I've cut everyone off that I was remotely even acquittances with so I can be left alone with my thoughts. My problem and fault though as no one was ever interested in talking to me, maybe if I was interesting :\
How're you doing sad femboy? 👋🏻