_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
I do in particular after arguments with people.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Xocoyotziin
D

deadmalk

Nov 25, 2019
I have been lately. I hit myself as hard as I can repeatedly until I feel I'm going to pass out or it just hurts too much...and yes, I cry too. I do it because I don't have the courage to CTB yet. I think about it all day, every day; but I just overthink about who is going to find me, how are so and so going to be- will they be okay and understand?

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Shades of Grey

Shades of Grey

Student
Jun 17, 2020
Cutting has historically been my primary means of self-harm, but I have definitely done this when under extreme duress.

I'm sorry you're having a difficult time. ❤

• Hugs
Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
Cigarette burns and head slaps
I'm pretty averse to pain so not often
Tonight would be a good night if I weren't almost sober. Easily remedied.

• Hugs
U

unwert

Sep 27, 2020
I often hit myself when I am angry at myself or something doesn't work out. Months ago I broke my mirror again, just before summer I hit my fan with a baseball bat. Many of my things are broken because of this. In August I made a rageful punch into the fridge which caused a break on my finger. There is nobody I hate as much as myself.

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I have slapped myself out of frustration before. I just didn't know what else to do in that moment, wanted to hurt, to feel something, so I slapped. It's sad to hear so many of you guys feel the same way, love to all :heart:

Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
You can't replace people's stuff, and in my case, I don't want the guilt of harming someone else on my conscious, so hitting is the best way to relieve all that stress. Punching and biting is pretty euphoric after you've done it for a while in one session.

B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
Yes I have for years and always will. Or I'll hit myself with something. Never in the face but enough to cause second or 2 of feeling something

M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
Yes. I go to town on my face and head. Have slapped and punched myself so much before that I've made myself vomit. Also will repeatedly bang my head against walls. Not uncommon for me now to end up with bumps on my head. I'm surprised I've not had many bruises, just redness. Though I don't bruise easily anyway.