M

massiveblackhole

Student
Sep 4, 2020
Most of the little things only make me crazy because they are piled on top of the big things.
But I'll bite..

My cat about to puke on my bed when I'm FINALLY falling asleep...thank god I have hardwood floors there, I just jolt up out of bed and throw them off mid-puke.

Brushing my teeth, Getting out of bed, doing any hygiene feels pointless and like I am trying to polish a piece of shit. It's still going to be shit.

Power going out

Rotted produce you don't notice is rotten until it's in your fridge

People

Smug attitudes or attention seeking

Social media, selfies, pointless tmi arguments

Some appliance breaking in the house

Accidentally burning myself with hot liquid

Haircuts, any doctor appointments, SMALL TALK

Clothes ripping or getting stained

Being scratched by my cat's back legs everytime they catapult out of my arms

Holidays because I can't enjoy them,
Gift giving because I have a compulsion to do it, even for people who don't give a rat's ass about me and don't get me anything.

Platitudes and "inspirational quotes"

...thinking of things to add to the list

LOL i love hearing about the annoying things your cat does. I really wanna cat but im renting so not allowed. And yes i HATE going to the hairdresser/dentist/doctor
Totally agree and relate with everything everyone has said.

Just wanna add to the list PASSWORDS! Forgetting passwords, creating passwords (like fucking hell why do I need 14 characters, a number, letter, capital, special character and the blood of my first born child!!) And two factor authentication like what if i lose my phone? Or sometimes its upstairs charging so i have to trek upstairs.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, Lost Magic and LastFlowers
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I have a hard time coping with the little things. I avoid really weird shit and then get anxious about it.

Right now I have to refill my insulin pump, and it really irritated me that it had the nerve to run out in the middle of the night. LOL

Just wanna add to the list PASSWORDS! Forgetting passwords, creating passwords (like fucking hell why do I need 14 characters, a number, letter, capital, special character and the blood of my first born child!!) And two factor authentication like what if i lose my phone? Or sometimes its upstairs charging so i have to trek upstairs.
Don't even get me started. I forget and am forced to change approximately 7000 passwords every week. Why the hell can't I reuse a password I've used in the past? How am I supposed to even know that I've used it before since the whole reason I'm changing is because I forgot the one I made yesterday???

Reactions: massiveblackhole
LonelyNick

LonelyNick

They/Them, He/Him
Jul 15, 2020
Me!! I have misophonia, people chewing, burping, farting and other makes my skin c r a w l. I was more patient with it but now anything sets me off.

L

Ligottian

Elementalist
Dec 19, 2021
I almost started a thread about this subject. Yes, little things that go wrong, or could go wrong, freak me out and give me panic attacks. I'll spare you my own laundry list. The American writer/poet Charles Bukowski wrote a poem about how the accumulation of small traumas can send someone to the madhouse. Pretty sure it was called Shoelace.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, this life can be very frustrating as there is an unlimited amount of things that can go wrong. To me, life is all so pointless and unnecessary, I see no reason for any of this, the life expectancy is also too long. It is so horrible, the thought of having to deal with this life until old age. It just takes the slightest thing to make me feel so much worse.

Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
Health problems no matter how minor piss me off

H

Hurt

Paragon
Nov 13, 2020
Yes. I get annoyed by simple things. But that's because I'm done with this sh1t. Damn hope I died tonight. Im.so tired
Yes. I get annoyed by simple things. But that's because I'm done with this sh1t

Last edited: