• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Yes, Even some of my dreams are exhausting
I woke up and I'm already exhausted. Lately I haven't been remembering my dreams. I don't know what that means. I usually remember them…

Reactions: lucas28481
F

flowerdecay

Mar 6, 2024
I thought we only remember the dreams just b4 we wake, could be ur sleeping deeply. I wish i was

Reactions: sserafim and lucas28481
L

lucas28481

Feb 26, 2024
I woke up and I'm already exhausted. Lately I haven't been remembering my dreams. I don't know what that means. I usually remember them…
my dreams seem to be extremely short but i have a ton of them, so i barely remember them

Reactions: sserafim
L

LittleCupcake

Experienced
Mar 14, 2024
Of course, even trying to enjoy it is stressful. yeah I can get drunk or play games or hangout with friends but whats the point, happieness ends, misery doesnt.

Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
Everything I wish for always goes the opposite way and I'm very tired of it. I don't even know when I'm not exhausted, it's like an eternal thing, testing out my patience. I hate myself for still being here hoping for something to happen only getting constantly backstabbed by this life. I just want this to stop.

mob

mob

Student
Jul 19, 2023
Yes, has been going on for over a year now. Everything is exhausting, even laying in bed and doing nothing.