L

Lost21

Student
Sep 24, 2018
I am just painfully shy

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Maggotymaggots, Weeping Garbage Can and 2 others
bunny

bunny

保管
Oct 3, 2018
my sister has been spending her entire life in and out of the hospital, multiple visits per week, so although i understand i can only empathize what you had to go through. i wasn't sick, but ive been isolating myself so much ive lost all my interests as well, its so hard to relate to people. can i ask how old you are?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, xBones and Weeping Garbage Can
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Yup that is also why I even envy people who work at Mc Donalds because it would be great to earn some extra money but I just don´t have the social skills that most people have and I would be too anxious serving people and learning how to use a cash register.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Weeping Garbage Can
Weeping Garbage Can

Weeping Garbage Can

ਕਿਰਪਾ ਕਰਕੇ ਮੈਨੂੰ ਭੁੱਲ ਜਾਓ ❤️
Oct 31, 2018
I'm a retard in every sense of the word, except sensing emotional distress (but I consider that another one of my weaknesses too). It's a wonder why some people still accompany me during my day, when it's not required of them. Small talk for 2 minutes, i can manage, but beyond that...silence is best for me.

Reactions: Coolchicka, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Maggotymaggots and 1 other person
oggie the weirdo

oggie the weirdo

the one,the only
Nov 7, 2018
I feel like a regular retard, a retard retard if I may. I'm just so fricken retarded in so many wayz and i've failed so hard at everysingle thing i've ever tried and Every friend Ive ever had has left. all of them, gone. this is what is so sad these days: i used to have so many friends and then one day i woke up and i don't know what the fuck happened?! how the fuck is this my life. where am I and what happened. I just don't understand : \

Reactions: Kassender, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Maggotymaggots and 2 others
lost illusions

lost illusions

bye
Sep 12, 2018
Me too

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can and Red star
Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
Yes, it also happens to me, I am a socially useless since I was born, that's why I am so alone, my social life is practically nil.

Reactions: Kassender, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can and 1 other person
Aesthler

Aesthler

Death is the only God who comes when you call
Sep 25, 2018
I'm pretty sure there's no hope for me when it comes to being social. In person I'm like a mute and online it's slightly easier but still nearly impossible for me to have an ongoing conversation.

Reactions: stellabelle, UnknownOutlaw, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
muretax

muretax

Alien
Nov 13, 2018
This is the epitome of me. Everyone is always so off put about me because I'm excessively quiet due to debilitating social anxiety that apparently no one notices. And when I do talk, I either studder like an idiot or mix my whole sentence up. So usually I go to alcohol to calm me down so I can be a person of use and it usually ends up with me crying bcus no one wants to have a conversation with me for than a minute or they have someone else who entertains them better.

I'm the black sheep every where I go. I don't relate to anyone and no one relates to me and everyone goes out of their way to remind me of how off and weird I am or I'm just called an attention seeker. Psh I can't even express that I suffer from vision abnormalities during a migraine episode without being told I'm seeking attention let alone express my want to die.

Fuck everyone, dude.

Reactions: Kassender, Donewith_, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
i straight up feel like a dumbass when im hanging out with people. my tattoo artist even told me that im weird, and everyone mentions it too. like first of all, being weird is not bad but fuck you for making it seem like it is. i usually dont know how to respond in social situations so that leads me to say weird shit. anyone else ?
Amen!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Weeping Garbage Can
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
Isolation made me socially retarded. I'm used to never talking really so if suddenly I'm in a situation where I have to respond I can seem angry or a monotone verbal sludge comes out. Then I feel angry I couldn't express myself adequately.
Someone just told me my voicemail recording sounds angry.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can and Xaphous
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
I would agree with the autism theory, I get the same at times. Dr told me to write a list of behavioural traits I think I have and now waiting for a diagnosis..
Same

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can, Johnnythefox and 1 other person
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
Isolation made me socially retarded. I'm used to never talking really so if suddenly I'm in a situation where I have to respond I can seem angry or a monotone verbal sludge comes out. Then I feel angry I couldn't express myself adequately.
Same

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can and Xaphous