E

Ella Disenchanted

Student
Sep 3, 2018
No.. most people I tell wonder how I'm still alive.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
ReadyasEver

ReadyasEver

Elementalist
Dec 6, 2018
This a great thread. Whether your own issues are mentally or physically based, no one here will judge you. We are built different. My example, different from many of yours, I do not suffer from depression. Much of my life, people viewed me as a rock in that aspect. Disease is robbing my body, there is no way out. I guess I can look at this with some clarity. Be reassured, when the options disappear, I hope you can find peace.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and therhydler
S

Sadgirldaisy

Student
Dec 26, 2022
Yeah I feel like they are. There are people that have gone through worse and have less than I do. There are people without homes or food or any friends or family at all. I still have those things and am still relatively healthy. But I just don't care about anything or anyone anymore. All my friendships feel hollow and forced and like an obligation to keep me alive rather than true enjoyment.

• Hugs
Reactions: LaVieEnRose
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
no reason is invalid. Your body, your choice. If you wanna leave no one has to say nothing bout it

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, ksp and GasMonkey
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Nope, I think it's absolutely okay to CTB if you were born the wrong sex and don't want to transition for a number of reasons.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
LookingforAnswers

LookingforAnswers

Student
Mar 15, 2022
My reason for wanting to CTB is due to depression which can be a terminal illness as we all know so i don't think that's stupid.

My reasons for getting depressed though (career and relationship) i will always think are stupid. I wish i learned to spend more time alone and not get sucked into society's wants or definition of success

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, ksp and nowhereman1
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
No.

And just because others may have made you feel like your reasons are "stupid", doesn't necessarily mean they are.
If you also think they might be unreasonable or if you have doubts, then you could maybe give yourself more time to think on them.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, ksp and Sapphire
F

fightingforchoice

Sep 14, 2023
I'd rather keep my reason to myself but I sometimes feel like my reasoning is very stupid but I can't let it go.

I made a really, really BIG mistake and I can't cope with it anymore.

If I wasn't so stupid I wouldn't be in this mess and if I wasn't such a pussy I wouldn't be having to suffer rn.

Ugh.
This is my reason too. Are you still here?

marshmallow_mochi

marshmallow_mochi

Hang me like an angel
Oct 17, 2023
I think?? I mean my teacher even said it stupid. That just because of school they killed themselves, they said that it can still work up that it can be fixed they just wasted their life. At that day i don't really know how to explain my feeling I can't even rebuttal it because, It can be seen as disrespect to the teacher.Until now it just make me feel worse to myself when I think about it.

Saxenomorph

Saxenomorph

Life's not fair, is it?
Mar 2, 2023
I'm going to ctb because i'm very bored lol, i made some mistakes that locked me in a stagnant life route now i can't get out.

why am i alive?

why am i alive?

Look where i ended
Oct 18, 2023
Its your body and ur choice u Tried living and therapie and the reason doesnt matter. Why live a sad live?
I always recommend trying to recover first but if u Tried and cant find a way out then dont Torture urself