• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

returntothevoid

returntothevoid

curiosity kills
Jul 20, 2023
I assume I'm about to be banned for raising concerns about this, because I am about to double down on my position after a "warning" from a moderator after a similar comment I made in another thread.

It really is so natural to be confused about your sexuality and so on at that age (17). I know I was, but I got over it. The transsexual thing has only become mainstream since the pandemic, despite (((them))) having worked on making it so since the 1930s and earlier. But I can see how it would've been more mainstream in certain circles before the pandemic. (I've been to one or two gay bars and been introduced to FTM and MTF transsexuals. The gender dysphoria never goes away.)

I can only emphasise with you.

One of the reasons I am suicidal is because of how brainwashed people have become to (((the agenda))). I would say there's more to life than having children… but I'm honestly not sure there is. And if I had kids, I'd want to raise them to create a better society than this. That may no longer be possible. I was gonna say I'm in a similar position to you in that respect, but I'm not sure I am - or I only am in some respects.

I'm a depressed and aging alcoholic, but I could still potentially turn it around against the odds. After you've gone through what you've gone through, it's probably game over re kids and much else?

Anyway, although we didn't talk much, I kinda related to you a bit, so just wanted to potentially say goodbye as I may get banned soon. 🫡☺️
I have never wanted kids and still don't want kids. The only reason I "regret" it is because I lost my sexual function and have health problems now that leave me in physical pain. Don't fix what's not broke I guess, once you fuck with your body there's no going back. I've learned from this that it's a pretty delicate ecosystem and you should NOT FUCK WITH IT.

L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
Even Shakespeare wouldn't have in his wildest dreams been able to write a tragedy quite as, well tragic, as my life.

I'm in a similar situation to you and relate a lot to what you said. Never have and never will be able to get a handle on adulthood.

Reactions: sserafim
situationalsui

situationalsui

Mar 1, 2023
I've been severely victimized. Evil is the greatest tragedy. When people purposefully harm others in serious ways their victims' lives become tragic.

Vicolo cieco

Vicolo cieco

Student
May 14, 2024
In my case it's not a feeling, but a reality. Too many things went wrong: I'm unemployed (and unemployable), uneducated, I've never kissed or had a relationship with a woman, I suffer from erectile dysfunction, I have avoidant personality disorder... The only upside is that my parents let me leech off them in order to survive in this world.

ColorlessTrees

ColorlessTrees

Stuck
Jan 4, 2022
Yes, in a pitiful way—my life is tragic because I am a sheer waste of potential.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Life only feels tragic if you only focus on the negatives. We tend to conceptualize our life and our experiences and a story-like manner, even though our life lacks and true narrative. In doing so, we throw away certain experiences and emphasis others. We simplify all aspects of our life down, preventing us from seeing and truly examine the whole picture.

My life isn't a tragedy because my life is too complex to be simplified down to just one thing. I, the being I am today, results from the complex mosaic of good and bad life experiences. So I don't feel like my life is tragic.

• Informative
Reactions: psp3000
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
Yes. And if I had died a lot earlier my death would have been as well. Instead it will just be pathetic.

P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
when I was growing up I wanted tragedy (lots of daydreaming about dangerous adventures and unfortunate events leading to independence and the ideal life because I wasn't allowed to leave the house or hang out with anyone outside of school and was only around adults which made it hard to relate to my peers) because I wanted an adventurous life like the Baudelaire siblings

but as a teenager and as an adult my life was/is only tragic in undesirable and very serious not so fun, interesting, or satirical ways
so I just try to experience tragedy and adventure and missed milestones through film and literature

but overall I do not feel like my life is tragic
at least for now

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Pitying my past has helped me cope, but it honestly makes me feel like a bad person. There are things I know I didn't deserve, but I am not innocent in all that happened to me. The lines have blurred over time yet the impact remains, so I choose to play victim because if I hurt enough already and don't want the guilt.