• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I think of my life more as a comedy except all the jokes are at my expense. Nothing too tragic has happened to me unless you count all the heartbreaks I've received but it's not like heartbreak matters for someone as selfish and evil as I.

Milka

Milka

May 8, 2022
I would say that yes, my life is tragic, but many circumstances were beyond my control.
Although my vulnerability and sensitivity often led me to make bad decisions and actions, but could I have changed those qualities and become a stronger person? Honestly, I'm not sure.
I think that's just the way my brain works.

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
Problems are constantly appearing, due to bad luck or our ignorance, some are manageable, others are not. When they are not, it can be considered a tragic life

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Life is probably a tragicomedy (tragedy & comedy) for everyone.

It's a dark comedy, because no matter how successful or happy anyone considers themselves, noone lives 'happily ever after'. Everyone dies, and if you live long enough you're gonna experience loss and negative health issues.

It's also a tragedy, but noone lives 'unhappily ever after' either, so as tragic as your life may be, it's not gonna be a tragedy for eternity, the tragedy will end when you die.

Just the fact that I've failed in life when I used to be successful, and was projected to be a high achiever and do "great things"
'Successful' is in the eye of the beholder.
Look at @ForgottenAgain's previous post about success. Society's view of success does not necessarily mean your life is a success.

My life is a tragedy due to my own mind. I started as a mediocre student and was able to rise and get success but my mental state was just getting worse due to deaths around me and loneliness.

Now I'm successful with a good job, nice house and my boyfriend who is my life but my brain is failing me. I can't feel as happy as I should with what I have, I live with crumbs of happiness and 5 course meals of deep sadness.

Christopher Reeve

Christopher Reeve

Ein wunderschöner Baum um sich zu erhängen
Mar 27, 2024
Before, I listened to an Apati song, and I kept thinking about those words at the end of the song, today I realize that it's a reality, for me, I've had this depressive state since childhood, no matter how much medication and therapy I've had, none of this has improved, I'm starting to believe that I am an exemplary biological determinism, cursed by my own genes.
the words I'm referring to are these

Apathy79

Apathy79

Arcanist
Oct 13, 2019
I think if people looked at my life circumstances, they would say the same about me. High paying job, university education, engaged to be married, loving family, healthy, all the usual signs people look for were present. Then not long after a hermit, completely detached from the world, often not speaking to a single other human for 12 months at a time. Barely scraping by financially. It looks like a tragedy. But I chose all of that. And I certainly wouldn't trade back.

Sidenote: I only ever heard the term hikki on here. I always described myself as a hermit. But I think it's the same thing?

N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

It/Xe
Apr 2, 2023
Honestly no, I feel like I'm a tragic character, in part because my life is great at times but it's hard to appreciate it as such. For anyone familiar with Danganronpa, I feel like I have Nagito luck, or both really really bad luck and really really good luck, I seem to have a lot of statistically unlikely shit happen in my life good and bad. Trying to get better at recognizing and appreciating it for what it is.

Untimely

Untimely

Student
Apr 21, 2023
It seems like a theme in my life is a fall from grace. I was born into a wealthy, well-off family and grew up in one of the richest towns in America. I went to an elite college, but failed to launch into adulthood and am now a hiki aka NEET. These songs describe my life. It feels like my life is a tragedy

Yeah it's depressing lol

etherealgoddess

etherealgoddess

perseverance is inevitable success
Dec 8, 2022
It seems like a theme in my life is a fall from grace. I was born into a wealthy, well-off family and grew up in one of the richest towns in America. I went to an elite college, but failed to launch into adulthood and am now a hiki aka NEET. These songs describe my life. It feels like my life is a tragedy

Same except I'm doing a different path for college to be cheaper. I wouldn't say my life is tragic, though. I just think that because I've realized that life is just this pointless simulation, I've lost interest in playing it. I don't care about the ups and downs of working to get my goals. I just don't. I just want to die. I wouldn't even say I'm suffering--I'd say I'm more tired than brutally suffering. Also, wanna be friends?

T

thot88

Student
Apr 11, 2023
I don't really think tragically. I can never have normal sex with a woman when I am sexually deviant. I used to dream about children and family. But it is impossible in my case.

I could still live a good life, but the symptoms related to autism hinder my life. Then I often feel scared, even though there is not necessarily any reasonable reason for it.

I hope death is an eternal emptiness without suffering and fear.

T_Afflige_X

T_Afflige_X

Searching For Bliss
Oct 6, 2023
Being born neurotypical and with much older parents, at first I just thought my life just had a few misteps being built. But once COVID killed my senior year of high school and graduation, that's when I knew I was cursed from the start.

returntothevoid

returntothevoid

curiosity kills
Jul 20, 2023
Yes but it was entirely my own fault. I decided to modify my own body irreversibly due to trauma, anxiety, and really just a false sense of hope that if I did so I'd be happier. I've never been more miserable and isolated in my life and it is all my own doing. I am having severe health complications at 22. It's tragic because I have no one to blame but myself for this mess I've gotten into.

Melancholic_Misfit

Melancholic_Misfit

She/Her. We all end up here (in the end)
Mar 26, 2024
my own therapist said this at one point lol. that i'm a tragic person.

it would make sense though, given my situation.

(i explained it in another thread, but i don't want to come off as like advertising, so i won't link it here)

Yes but it was entirely my own fault. I decided to modify my own body irreversibly due to trauma, anxiety, and really just a false sense of hope that if I did so I'd be happier. I've never been more miserable and isolated in my life and it is all my own doing. I am having severe health complications at 22. It's tragic because I have no one to blame but myself for this mess I've gotten into.
i don't mean to pry, but i'm curious, in what way did you modify your body that led to this? 🫂

Last edited:
Reactions: karmaisabitch
D

DavidInternet

Jan 3, 2024

What's worse is when you achieve everything you set out to, only to realise it's all empty and meaningless. People tell you hard work pays off and it's important to work in a job you're passionate about and that provides value to society.

But when you achieve that, you realise neither of these things is possible. People don't want what's good for them, and they don't care what you're passionate about.

We've been brainwashed to celebrate the hyper individualistic society that has been created for us, where we are suspicious of everyone around us and can never experience love. The "powers that be" have been successful in creating something not unlike the dystopia described by Orwell in 1984, and it will only get worse.

Reactions: karmaisabitch
returntothevoid

returntothevoid

curiosity kills
Jul 20, 2023
my own therapist said this at one point lol. that i'm a tragic person.

it would make sense though, given my situation.

(i explained it in another thread, but i don't want to come off as like advertising, so i won't link it here)

i don't mean to pry, but i'm curious, in what way did you modify your body that led to this? 🫂
Became a tranny. Lost all sexual function and I'm basically close to dying now anyway, my body couldn't take it. I flew too close to the sun in my own narcissism

D

DavidInternet

Jan 3, 2024
Became a tranny. Lost all sexual function and I'm basically close to dying now anyway, my body couldn't take it. I flew too close to the sun in my own narcissism

You have my sympathies. It is disgusting and evil how the state encourages and promotes chemical castration, sterilisation and genital mutilation of the mentally ill. Legitimate therapy and mental health treatment is what's required.

Just understand it's not your fault. It's a failing of our society and what we have let it become.

Look into the background of Magnus Hirschfeld, the world's first sex change doctor, to understand why all those books were burned in 1930s Germany. Then watch Europa The Last Battle, which is available on Telegram. It's a real eye-opener.

• Love
Reactions: returntothevoid
returntothevoid

returntothevoid

curiosity kills
Jul 20, 2023
You have my sympathies. It is disgusting and evil how the state encourages and promotes chemical castration, sterilisation and genital mutilation of the mentally ill. Legitimate therapy and mental health treatment is what's required.

Just understand it's not your fault. It's a failing of our society and what we have let it become.

Look into the background of Magnus Hirschfeld, the world's first sex change doctor, to understand why all those books were burned in 1930s Germany. Then watch Europa The Last Battle, which is available on Telegram. It's a real eye-opener.
Yeah I've been learning about the history about all this within the last few months. Stopped my hormones. I thought I could detransition but there's really no coming back from this. There's nothing to detransition back TO. Once your health is gone it's gone. I was barely 17 when I was put on this medical pathway.