OkTotti

Wizard
Nov 6, 2018
a few thin sausages? LOL...

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, stargazer and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
W

wildisthewind

Dec 9, 2018
I thought antidepressants were my last hope but I'm incredibly unlikely to be prescribed them. I hope you can do at least some of the things on your bucket list before your time comes to an end, best wishes. Hugs

I'm on two mood stabilizers and an SSRI. Hasn't taken away the suicidality one bit.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
I'm on two mood stabilizers and an SSRI. Hasn't taken away the suicidality one bit.
I've heard a lot of things about antidepressants not working. Still wanted to try though just in case. Hugs

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Louise and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
W

wildisthewind

Dec 9, 2018
They used to work just fine, then life went nuts on me.

It's an individual thing. Sometimes, you wind up on the right one the first time around. Sometimes, it takes forever.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 15dec
L

Louise

Apr 28, 2018
I voted 'never'. It was between that and 'rarely'. Honestly I can easily see things getting even worse at this point. I'm 56, already way past my prime and middle age hit me really hard never mind being proper old. I have a grown son and am undecided whether that's a good enough reason to stick around, drifting through this hellish limbo like an unquiet spirit. Maybe I can have hope for him instead of myself, idk.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and stargazer