• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
Yes. But if my circumstances were to change, then I'd probably be doing more during the day, and then I'd be sleeping less or having to adapt my sleep patterns, to the said changes in circumstances.

But right now, I'm sort of enjoying being able to sleep as long or as short as I like. Keeping in mind that it won't last forever. So I savour it.

Edit: I'm averaging 9 hours - 11 hours, but 12 hours or more would be way too much.

wiIIow

wiIIow

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2018
I bounce back and forth between insomnia and hypersomnia, with no in-between. Either I am constantly getting 0 - 4 hours of sleep a night or I can't stop sleeping. Not sure which is worse, both leave me completely drained and fucked in the head

S

sólstafir

Experienced
Nov 1, 2018
Been up for a few hours, time to go to sleep soon again. What else there is to do
So yeah, I sleep a lot

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
lemmeeleev

lemmeeleev

Still here
Nov 29, 2018
I sleep anywhere from 5 hours to none on weekdays. Then the weekend comes around and I sleep as long as I can. My sleep schedule is completely screwed, and I'm never going to change it. It doesn't feel right to not stay up until at least midnight on weekdays.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I don't really sleep a lot, but my sleep cycle is kinda fucked up. I tried to sleep around 7-8 hours a day, sometimes I try to function with only 3-4 hours of sleep (if I have a bad night and couldn't get enough rest). My main issue is to get my sleep cycle shifted from near midnight until early morning, this way I can be more of an early bird than a night owl, but even then I'm still failing that.

divinized

divinized

Nov 26, 2018
Yes. It's mostly just naps throughout the day, and when I actually do need to go to sleep I stay up till 1-2. Sleeping is kind of like tuning out to all the shit around you for a bit.

Dystopia

Dystopia

💤💤💤
Jul 22, 2019
I think sleep is the only thing I really enjoy lately. I find it very hard to sleep sometimes due to chronic neuropathic pain in my abdomen. Whenever I wake up I will always go back to sleep until I can't any more.

I had a small phase of using Flubromazolam to sleep through entire days until my supply ran out; I miss that a lot..

Reminds me of this:

Last edited:
Reactions: Baskol1
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Once I fall asleep, I can sleep quite long, up to 12 hours. Sometimes I wake up screaming, though.

• Hugs
Reactions: suffering
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
Yes. I sleep a lot.. this is how i cope ..
If i can't deal with things .. or i feel i reached my breaking point.. I'll just sleep ..so that I'll not blow up things.
I don't know a better way to cope.

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
eh, i guess. only like 22 out of 24 hours a day do i sleep. sleep's been my getaway in finding any peace.

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
What is this sleep thingy mmmmm well due to bad insomnia i am lucky if i get 10 to 15 hours of sleep a week. Would love to sleep all night and all day LOL mind you the doctors gave me sum stuff to nock me out . The standard dose was not working so i double the dose and next thing i was coming around 24 hours later busting for a pee LOL . Mind you not had them for a long time now the doctor said I was using them to much only ment to be use over a few days it was six months for me oops:) . So it now back to the sleepless nights:(

Reactions: Baskol1
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
Yes I sleep about 12 hours a night often with a nap during the day.

Ness

Ness

They/Them pronouns, please
Aug 28, 2019
Sleep and I are old frenemies. Currently, I get 5 to 9 hours a night depending on how often I wake up during the night. If it's twice then it's a good night and it'll add up to 9 hours, but sometimes I'll wake up every hour and end up giving up after 5. I have nightmares that wake me up a lot.

I miss the days when I managed to sleep for 16 hours and only had weird and plausibly funny dreams.

Reactions: Tragoedia Vitae