• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Kevin_Logan

Kevin_Logan

Nov 17, 2021
Nowadays I am better mentally, so I only struggle to wake up because I am a bit lazy, but back when I was very depressed, staying awake was too painful for me

terra.nuvo

terra.nuvo

Feb 15, 2024
Yes! I can't explain how much I resonate with this post. Every time I wake up I long for the sweet release of sleep. I'm so tired of constantly going through the day being bored with everything and just trying to find ways to keep my attention until the next sleep. It's so infuriating. I wish I could just sleep for the rest of my life.

Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
I always have amazing dreams then I wake up and realize I'm back in Hell

Me too! I never had a lucid dream in my life until after my husband was murdered. Now I have them all the time. I know I'm dreaming, but I'm consciously aware of what's going on in the dream. I can control it. Every single time I lean in just to kiss him, I wake up. :aw:

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Does anyone else hate waking up? I hate having to wake up every day and face the day. It feels like I'm living in a time loop/simulation or something.

On another note, I don't understand how normies are okay with doing the same thing every day. Personally, if I had to do that, I would literally go insane or something. I'm already bored, and I'm not even doing anything. I can't imagine having to go to the same job every day for the rest of your life….that sounds so dreadfully boring
Everyday !!!

B

beyondgone

Mar 3, 2023
Yep, unfortunately it's the norm tho even if you had all the money in the world you'd find yourself just doing the same shit, how many places can you go how much stuff can you buy how many people can you make happy for a moment but then I'm the end what does it really matter? We're all just wasting our time trying to find fulfilment in either relationships or materialistic possessions that will all inevitably be lost and forgotten

RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

Most men only receive flowers at their funeral.
Feb 18, 2024
Does anyone else hate waking up? I hate having to wake up every day and face the day. It feels like I'm living in a time loop/simulation or something.
i love sleep and wish i could have eternal sleep. waking up and falling to sleep is the worst.

my experience is rather strange. Ever since childhood i'd fall asleep wishing to die. Upon waking up i'd be disappointed i still existed. It's been like that the majority of my existence.

Then it all changed. When me and my partner started talking again after years (She used to live five houses away from me when we were teens, and she was like my best friend in high school.) we'd fall asleep video calling each other and wake up to each other. Things were completely different.

When we moved into together i'd often fall asleep wondering how i got so lucky. Wondering if i was dreaming because it was too good to be true.

i'd wake up to her next to me. Happy to be alive. i actually felt alive (something i hadn't felt since being a naive child.) Sometimes i would lay there admiring her beauty waiting for her to wake up. Waiting to find out if she'd dreamt again and if so what crazy dream did she have. It was amazing. Life had become better than ever. Better than i ever imagined it could be.

When she suddenly passed away unexpectedly. Reality became the reality i'd known so well all the years she wasn't in my existence. Only now memories of how perfect things were haunt me since she's forever gone. The life i had is forever gone too.

It's been over a year now and i still can't adjust. When i go to bed it feels so empty without her. i feel so empty without her. When i wake up i foolishly expect her to be next to me. It's torturous. i hate my reality. i honestly can't wait to ctb, so that i can escape this hell i'm trapped in. Yet i'm too stupid to be able to locate the necessary bus stop.

Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
Actually, I'm a morning person… like an extreme morning person. I'm usually awake at crazy o' clock, and my body is very used to it. I even have optimism in the morning, because it's my favourite part of the day! (Yes I know I'm a weirdo 😂)

But yeah, I can definitely identify with the other sentiments about dreading facing the day. I still get that feeling and not wanting to go through all the mundane boring pointless crap of everyday life!

I feel like some sort of nocturnal animal, I wish I could just come out early in morning when it's dark and quiet… get everything done and then retreat back into my cave and hide from the world.

I was definitely not designed for this world/society. I don't function like a normal person.

ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
Waking up is so horrible. Second I realize I'm awake I feel like someone thrown a bucket of ice water on me, except it's not ice water is pure anxiety & fear. I've vivid dreams often & even the bad ones are better/ more exciting /interesting than my actual existence.

raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020

On another note, I don't understand how normies are okay with doing the same thing every day. Personally, if I had to do that, I would literally go insane or something. I'm already bored, and I'm not even doing anything. I can't imagine having to go to the same job every day for the rest of your life….that sounds so dreadfully boring
i love the night <3 i wish it could be night all the time.

aWeeBitTired

aWeeBitTired

I don't know anything.
Feb 25, 2024
Sometimes I prefer the nightmares (unless it's really bad). But it's like being dead. If I wake from a noise or my roommates, being able to exist in this semi-conscious state into the ethereal is addicting. It feels nice, I'm permanently in the that moment, no worries or pain... I feel like a fish; it feels nice.