• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Lone_Traveler90

Lone_Traveler90

Jan 7, 2023
I love vibing to my favourite music.

This one time I was at bussy junction waiting for green when one of my favourite songs kicked. I went mental raving in my car like it's a festival.I looked to my right there was A class next to me with 2 young guys and two girls. When they saw me going absolutely mental they started to laugh and go crazy to their music haha

Sometimes I walk around town listening to my music and vibing, older people look at me like 'is this guy on drugs?) But other people to laugh and encourage me haha

Man, music is great haha

• Love
Reactions: stermc
stermc

stermc

libertas quae sera tamen
Nov 24, 2022
YES!
I can't even explain the feeling.
Also, singing in the car is absolutely the best! I always try to give my best on those performances šŸ«”

Reactions: Lone_Traveler90
Lone_Traveler90

Lone_Traveler90

Jan 7, 2023
YES!
I can't even explain the feeling.
Also, singing in the car is absolutely the best! I always try to give my best on those performances šŸ«”
I like that ! I sing as well in my car even though I don't have a good voice haha but I don't care just going with the flow

• Love
Reactions: stermc