• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

holyhorse

holyhorse

Mar 31, 2024
Idk might be a stupid question I just dont know how all this stuff works. Would a university keep suicidal students? What if Im gonna fail my attempt and they're gonna take away my scholarship? It's a full scholarship and people rarely receive it here. I feel like Im being ungrateful.... Actually I dont give a fuck if I'll lose my scholarship; I'm scared of my family's reaction, especially parents'

dogbreath

dogbreath

Youre not even in the hole, are you?
Feb 13, 2023
Hiii, currently a university student who had to miss two semesters already cause I was suicidal. I was also scared of losing my finacial aid and scholarships cause I kept missing classes and work. I had to go to the mental hospital and stayed for a month there. Basically missed a month of uni and things were scary but was able to manage thru it.

One thing that's important is u need documentation, idk if u have therapy or have been to a hospital because of ur mental health, but if u do, make sure u still have documentation of that.

If u don't, if ur uni offers therapy/any mental health support, take it. That can count as documentation as well, ik uni therapy can be hit or miss but what matters is the documentation.

Idk how ur university works, but from my experience, talking with my academic advisor and a mental health counselor at my uni helped out a lot cause they know about financial aid + scholarships and how to avoid getting in trouble with all that. Thankfully most unis I think are more aware of mental health and are more nicer about it. There definitely is a limit though unfortunately :[

I wish u luck with all this and I'm sorry ur going thru all this, world is rough

Last edited:
holyhorse

holyhorse

Mar 31, 2024
Hiii, currently a university student who had to miss two semesters already cause I was suicidal. I was also scared of losing my finacial aid and scholarships cause I kept missing classes and work. I had to go to the mental hospital and stayed for a month there. Basically missed a month of uni and things were scary but was able to manage thru it.

One thing that's important is u need documentation, idk if u have therapy or have been to a hospital because of ur mental health, but if u do, make sure u still have documentation of that.

If u don't, if ur uni offers therapy/any mental health support, take it. That can count as documentation as well, ik uni therapy can be hit or miss but what matters is the documentation.

Idk how ur university works, but from my experience, talking with my academic advisor and a mental health counselor at my uni helped out a lot cause they know about financial aid + scholarships and how to avoid getting in trouble with all that. Thankfully most unis I think are more aware of mental health and are more nicer about it. There definitely is a limit though unfortunately :[

I wish u luck with all this and I'm sorry ur going thru all this, world is rough
Appreciate for writing all that ^^ I dont have any documentation and I tried to talk to the uni psychologist. I swear to god she doesnt even have basic required skills like listening, giving me time to think and answer. Like she often cuts me off in our dialogue. She also called me passive agressive and a manipulator bc I dont answer a lot. However I asked her multiple times to let me think about my answer cause Im autistic and recently I've been losing focus during any conversation😭😭 I live in Central Asia and universities here dont give a fuck about its students' mental health condition so yeah Idk what to do.

dogbreath

dogbreath

Youre not even in the hole, are you?
Feb 13, 2023
Appreciate for writing all that ^^ I dont have any documentation and I tried to talk to the uni psychologist. I swear to god she doesnt even have basic required skills like listening, giving me time to think and answer. Like she often cuts me off in our dialogue. She also called me passive agressive and a manipulator bc I dont answer a lot. However I asked her multiple times to let me think about my answer cause Im autistic and recently I've been losing focus during any conversation😭😭 I live in Central Asia and universities here dont give a fuck about its students' mental health condition so yeah Idk what to do.
Aw man she sounds so horrible,,, I'm sorry you have to deal with her and it sucks that ur universities don't care about the well being of their students,, am not from central asia so forgive me for my advice,, wishing u lots of luck

holyhorse

holyhorse

Mar 31, 2024
Aw man she sounds so horrible,,, I'm sorry you have to deal with her and it sucks that ur universities don't care about the well being of their students,, am not from central asia so forgive me for my advice,, wishing u lots of luck
Oh dont be sorry for that!! You were just trying to help, thank you for that!! ^^

• Hugs
Reactions: dogbreath
PINKIESISU

PINKIESISU

Apr 21, 2024
Idk might be a stupid question I just dont know how all this stuff works. Would a university keep suicidal students? What if Im gonna fail my attempt and they're gonna take away my scholarship? It's a full scholarship and people rarely receive it here. I feel like Im being ungrateful.... Actually I dont give a fuck if I'll lose my scholarship; I'm scared of my family's reaction, especially parents'
Sounds like you just might need to go to school