• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dreamking

dreamking

Apr 21, 2022
This Is Sparklehorse
"A cult and hugely influential figure in the alternative music scene, the critically-acclaimed Linkous had a dramatic life that saw him battle with drug and alcohol addiction, paralysis, and debilitating mental illness that resulted in his eventual suicide."

Also this short doc of him in his element
sparklehorse = mark linkous = southern man

Heaven Adores You
Elliot Smith, don't know if he really committed suicide but here it is.

https://www.cultureunplugged.com/do.../5979/reindeer-spotting-escape-from-santaland

Reindeer Spotting
"19-year-old drug addict living on social welfare among with his friends. Tired of his life in a remote city in Rovaniemi, he decides to travel by train to various parts of Europe"

real depressing real time doc, apparently the guy hung himself
Life & HEARTBREAKING Death Site of SPARKLEHORSE Mark Linkous - Memorial
Another doc about Sparklehorse... The "Vlogger" is a bit anoying, but Mark's story is highlighted here.

Goghni

Goghni

Dr Mann’s Survival Instinct
Apr 25, 2023
24 & Ready to Die (The Economist short "doc")

Sorry if it has been posted before. 20 minutes. Easy viewing. I've watched it more than once.

Reactions: dreamking
murmur

murmur

cage
Dec 11, 2022
Another doc about Sparklehorse... The "Vlogger" is a bit anoying, but Mark's story is highlighted here.
Ive seen this before, pretty informative/up close and personal, the whole thing is a bit ominous, the part where he just stands there filming at the exact spot where mark shot himself. Think it's strange that he supposedly got sent over the edge by a text? I guess not too surprising being that he had a track record of having ideations

castlebravo

castlebravo

Oct 9, 2022
Not a documentary but "Control" about the life of Ian Curtiss from Joy Division was a good film.

• Love
dreamking

dreamking

Apr 21, 2022
Ive seen this before, pretty informative/up close and personal, the whole thing is a bit ominous, the part where he just stands there filming at the exact spot where mark shot himself. Think it's strange that he supposedly got sent over the edge by a text? I guess not too surprising being that he had a track record of having ideations
I suppose if his mind was already in a dark place, then it may not have taken much, but I am curious to what that text said...
Not a documentary but "Control" about the life of Ian Curtiss from Joy Division was a good film.
"Control" is a really good film... Ian Curtis had a lot of talent, but sometimes that isn't enough.

Reactions: murmur