• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Necessary Evil

Necessary Evil

Live fast, Die young
Jul 21, 2023
The title explains it. Art made by people who committed suicide. It can be music, books, painting, poetry, quotes.

My favorites are:

Kurt Cobain.. Love that guy.

This is a cover but the lyrics are very strong. "Goodbye my friends it's hard to die"

Sylvia Plath. There's this quote in her book The Bell Jar, that says,
"Death must be so beautiful. To lie in the soft brown earth, with the grasses waving above one's head, and listen to silence. To have no yesterday, and no to-morrow. To forget time, to forgive life, to be at peace."

She committed suicide weeks after publishing this book.

Osamu Dazai. I recommend No Longer Human by him. Very amazing book about being depressed. He killed himself with a girlfriend weeks after publishing this book. Some amazing quotes from this book: "I thought, "I want to die. I want to die more than ever before. There's no chance now of a recovery. No matter what sort of thing I do, no matter what I do, it's sure to be a failure, just a final coating applied to my shame. That dream of going on bicycles to see a waterfall framed in summer leaves—it was not for the likes of me. All that can happen now is that one foul, humiliating sin will be piled on another, and my sufferings will become only the more acute. I want to die. I must die. Living itself is the source of sin."