• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
I'm sorry. Debt is a brutally heavy burden to carry. I've got plenty of it.
I am counting on Karma to revenge from those ppl, I have never harmed anyone n c what has happened to me !

Reactions: bayarea and Circles
DoomedxFromBirth

DoomedxFromBirth

Waste of Agony
Jun 1, 2019
I think about them every so often. I appreciate that I did have good times. Now it's like night and day...I barely feel anything anymore

mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
Yes, I'm always thinking back to when I was a teenager going clubbing every weekend. I had so many friends, knew so many people. Those were the days..

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
In the beginning, they make me happy but then...the opposite... Because I'm reminded of what I've lost in life. Then I feel like shit for awhile.

Reactions: Dead Horse and bayarea
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
No. I don't really have any happy memories.

When I run out of weed, I cry thinking of all the beautiful weed I used to have before I smoked it up.

• Love
Reactions: Empty Smile, Dead Horse, Morphinekiss and 2 others
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
Not really ... very rarely had any memorable/genuinly happy times in all my years.

My brain torments me daily with random thoughts from the past though but only with bad memories. It's like a nightmare tornado ... Scooping shit up along the way and throwing it arround.

Reactions: cyans, bayarea and Circles
J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
Oh yea. I've been a pretty happy guy most of my life. But I had a completely warped sense of what life was. I just never grew up. All because something happened when I was young and I have no sexual attraction to human gentilia.

Unless a miracle comes along, I will never have a wedding or a kid. I've had 2 relationships in my life, both that ultimately broke because at some point a woman expects sex.

I'm the Godfather to my best friends baby and I have no idea how I'll possibly keep my shit together when they have it, knowing I will likely never have that moment for myself.

I'm really not bitter at the world. Those kinds of moments really are beautiful. I'm just devastated I didn't fit in with all of it and that I won't experience it.

Loli

Loli

highly flammable
May 25, 2019
Oh yes. Memories of my small group of friends that were like a family to me. Or nah, they were family. Home.
They eventually drifted away. But I have never felt so calm and happy like during that short period of time when four of us were really close.
Those memories are far more painful than all the memories of my traumas brought together. Yes, I'm emotionally retarded.

Fuck, wish I could CTB already.

Reactions: bayarea, Scribble Fan and Circles
AhG

AhG

La vie est tout sauf un rêve
Jan 24, 2019
Every. Damn. Day.

T

thiswillkillme

Mar 16, 2019
yes they keep haunting me everyday…. i feel like im Living in the past… i cant ever be the Person i used to be and yet i wish i could make it so... some happy memories come to me as some Kind of "Flashback" and it is really horrible to compare them to reality… also in my dreams i am constantly haunted by the past…:(
So true. The present sucks so much that I live in the past. The future seems inseparable from the present and the present is painful beyond solace.

Sayo

Sayo

Not 2B
Aug 22, 2018
The few happy memories I have hurt the most. And of them, even fewer can be remembered without drawing forth some sort of latent sadness in the memory.

V

vulturecyclop

May 23, 2019
Not too many genuinely happy moments I could think of...and at this point I'm so depersonalized I'm almost completely devoid of any normal human emotions.

aquariusgemini

aquariusgemini

Useless burden
May 26, 2019
Happy thoughts, happy thoughts in a bottle, all in a row
Happy thoughts, happy thoughts in shards, all over the floor

Reactions: bayarea
been_there

been_there

Life cares only for itself.
Jun 5, 2019
Used to. The memories lose their lustre.

Everything fades with time, bad and good.

A

Allpainnogain

Experienced
May 2, 2019
Absolutely. Especially because I ruined a perfectly happy life

• Hugs
Reactions: H2H2, bayarea and mutagen5577
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
Almost. I have a few that were more than nice but they're something I usually put away in a box. Probably to preserve my own mental sanity... or, well, at least I tried. Reminiscing then resurfacing is devastating.

Though I hated my life as a child, I am kept awake by memories. Just not the good kind.

inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
I'm genuinely grateful that I have a few happy memories peppered into a lifetime of sexual abuse and physical torture. Sometimes there's a glimmer of light within the compost pile.

Reactions: Superfluous, bayarea and Scribble Fan
B

bayarea

May 21, 2019
Sometimes but there's too many bad memories from the past, I do miss my grandparents and friends though
It seems like the friends you miss the most always are moving somewhere else...

A

andy69

Experienced
May 23, 2019
Yes. They happy memories are reminders that the future will never be as good and that I screwed things up very badly. They drive me to want to kill myself.

A

Allpainnogain

Experienced
May 2, 2019
Yes. They happy memories are reminders that the future will never be as good and that I screwed things up very badly. They drive me to want to kill myself.
Same here :(

K

Kaput

Here, now
Apr 10, 2019
I'm sorry you are in the same boat. It's wretched
I would have never imagined. Not in my worst nightmares. Can't make this shyt up.
Fwiw, sending you hugs.

• Hugs
Reactions: H2H2 and Allpainnogain
R

Rez_MbChB

Professional
May 21, 2019
Mine are unbearable, theyre the only reason Im going to CTB. Counter intuitive i know

• Aww..
Reactions: Kaput
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Yes, they're particularly painful and often flood my mind mixed with regretful behaviors, poor decisions as well as the most useless ruminations lacking in any benefit whatsoever.

I tend to combat them with never ending movies, youtubes and forum posts until I must sleep.
Similar. Weed and endless comedy movies, tv audiobooks and podcasts. Can't fall asleep without something on otherwise some shit-memory pops in and wakes me up.
If I turn off the comedy, I end up yelling out at people who aren't there who've abused and manipulated me over the years. No thank you. Would rather laugh.

My neighbors all know I'm in here beating up the walls. Even my laughter sounds angry.

Theon

Theon

Experienced
Jun 20, 2019
They do kill me inside. 'Cause they remind me of all I lost and all the shitty choices I made that got me into this position.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: H2H2 and Kaput