C

colorlesstsukuru

Aug 10, 2024
I'm adopted and there are times I wish that my birth mother aborted me. I don't know why this is a recurring idea in my head, but it is. Has anyone else ever wish they were never born?

• Hugs
Reactions: NoPoint2Life, littletoomuch, pthnrdnojvsc and 8 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
yes I have a brain that doesn't let me feel happy, or relaxed, my life here been a living misery in hell

• Hugs
Reactions: geogaddi_676, kunikuzushi, finallydone and 3 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Yes, all the time! There isn't a single waking moment where I wish that I was born. I always wish that I was never born in the first place so that I'd never have to go through life and the horrors in life

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, geogaddi_676, kunikuzushi and 2 others
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
Yes. Just because a person is born doesn't mean they entered a contractual obligation or that life is meant for them. Life just isn't meant for every one.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, geogaddi_676, ijustwishtodie and 2 others
kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
Of course. It would've been so much better to never exist than to go through this torture every day

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, geogaddi_676, ijustwishtodie and 2 others
P

peaches

Student
Oct 19, 2022
I'm adopted and there are times I wish that my birth mother aborted me. I don't know why this is a recurring idea in my head, but it is. Has anyone else ever wish they were never born?
Yes,
I started thinking many years ago, if I could have viewed what my life would be and how I would feel almost every day, and I had a choice, there is no way I would have chosen to experience this.
I learned that I was a diaphragm failure and my mother hated having another child. She spent her pregnancy suicidal and crying.
So, this was my Welcome To The World!
That, my endogenous self, my circumstances, I never had a chance.

Reactions: NoPoint2Life, geogaddi_676, Darkover and 2 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
All day every day

Reactions: NoPoint2Life, geogaddi_676, kunikuzushi and 3 others
Reflection

Reflection

Lost
Sep 12, 2024
No, and I also don't regret my life. I tried my best, but no matter what they still wanted to shove the knife in my chest.

Reactions: geogaddi_676, Darkover and davidtorez
geogaddi_676

geogaddi_676

Jul 12, 2023
Yes, I actually have a good life, relatively speaking, but I often wish it would have been better not to have been born. The idea of eternal non-existence is peaceful, safe from all the obligations and daily pains and struggles, no more chronic insomnia and depression, no more angst. The best and final gift that Nature provides us; death ;]

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Darkover, ijustwishtodie and 1 other person
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
Yes. I wouldn't want to live any life at any point in time, so most certainly not my own.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Darkover and ijustwishtodie
finallydone

finallydone

Aug 18, 2024
i'm an anti-natalist, you get the idea

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, ijustwishtodie and Darkover
Marco77

Marco77

À ma manière 🪦
Aug 18, 2024
Yes, but unfortunately we are here. Now we need to think about freeing ourselves from this burden forever, in the most painless and quick way possible.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, ijustwishtodie and Darkover
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Not really because there are actually lots of experiences I'm grateful to have had but other people should still be wishing I was never born because of how much harm I've caused the world.

Reactions: Darkover
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
Yes, but unfortunately we are here. Now we need to think about freeing ourselves from this burden forever, in the most painless and quick way possible.
Unfortunately I can't access any painless methods and thus I'm stuck in existence unless if I were to risk it with a brutal method :(

Raven_Nevermore

Raven_Nevermore

Feb 18, 2024
Every day I wish and know it would have been best for everybody if I had never been born. Unfortunately I can NEVER get it right to banish myself from existence.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Yes I wish I were never born more than anything

I never had any problems for 13.8 billion years all the time before I was born

Very big problems began for me only after I was born

They say but u can just kill yourself.

They made it extremely difficult with risky diy suicide methods. They made all the guaranteed painless methods like nembutal, suicide booths, sarco , someone helping u with suicide into crimes : they made all those crimes

The movies lie showing suicide and death always easy and natural deaths quick and painless. In natural deaths Usually a human suffers bad pain for like a year as in cancer and dies painfully

U should have made this into a poll seems like most on this thread agree with me and wish never to have been born

I hate being a small animal, 30 trillion cells , always hungry, a brain that can suffer unbearable pain ,have to work all the time for no reason : and they have everyone brainwashed to think that is a great gift. What's so great about a small animal a bag of 30 trillion disgusting cells, why is that glorified to trillionth power? Nothing matters much less a small animal

Last edited:
Reactions: ijustwishtodie
shironeko

shironeko

Misfortune incarnate
Sep 9, 2024
Of course I do. I should have died in that elevator accident when I was being born.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and ijustwishtodie
norkz

norkz

Jun 28, 2024
Yes and no. I wish I was never borned but at the same time I'm grateful for all the good experiences I've had

Reactions: memoriesofyesterday
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
What do you mean by brutal?
Painful and risky. I can't access relatively peaceful methods such as SN so I'd have to instead die by drowning which causes a lot of pain as well as triggers SI by a huge magnitude

Reactions: Marco77
SteamaHorns

SteamaHorns

Aug 2, 2024
No. Although I'm ashamed and disappointed with how my life has overall turned out, there are certain people and experiences that I'm deeply grateful for. It's just that, it really does seem like all that's left for me now is pretty much hell.