Arcanist
May 28, 2019
i wish i had an opportunity to change my life when i was a kid

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331
M

melp

Aug 5, 2020
I've always wanted to finish this. I often lived in the hope that I would die quickly. Yes

• Hugs
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Yes I definitely do either at age 14 but definitely at 22.. nothing good happened after age 22.

• Hugs
Reactions: stillweary and Deleted member 17331
Black Rose Bunny

Black Rose Bunny

I’m having simpsons of mental illness
Jan 29, 2020
Plus, if I had done it as a child I would have had a chance to be forgiven. My church wouldn't have gossiped about my soul going to hell, my family would have been heartbroken but not angry at me, my friends (the few I had) would have moved on more easily and I'd have been long forgotten by now.

But now I'd just be a selfish coward...
I feel that so hard. I feel really guilty for not killing my self too though, since I feel like I'm a burden on everyone but the few people who sometimes say anything to me just do it because they know I'm crazy depressed. I think everyone is just patiently waiting for me to do it, and I feel like I'm taking advantage of them by staying alive. Idk why I get so scared though when I try...
i wish i had an opportunity to change my life when i was a kid
I feel that too, I also feel like even knowing what I know now things likely would have been the same because of my family and my mental health issues.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: deadgirlahsatan and Deleted member 17331
bravotess

bravotess

I'ma jump ship now before I sink slow
Aug 8, 2020
Not me. Teenage years were hard but I really enjoyed the last 20 years. Got to do and see amazing things. Unfortunately that's all over now.

• Hugs
Reactions: deadgirlahsatan, Deleted member 17331 and Lost in a Dream
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
I've lived a senseless life devoid of meaning. Still doing it. Sure, it would have been better if I hadn't lived this long. Better for the environment if nothing else. Just think of all the resources I use every day coz I'm too coward to ctb. I sometime stand in the bathroom in the mornings looking at my toothbrush going over in my mind what a waste it is that I'll squeeze that red Colgate tube and then turn on the tap.

• Hugs
Reactions: deadgirlahsatan, Deleted member 17331 and ExitStageLeft
MeriDeath

MeriDeath

Im on the edge of reality
May 10, 2020
I wish i had died when i was still an infant or a toddler so I wouldnt even feel the pain, my parents would have another one instead of me eventually. But yes, i think this would have been the best for me

• Hugs
Reactions: deadgirlahsatan, Deleted member 17331, Lost in a Dream and 1 other person
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
You are a very kind person to think of your effect on others. I don't give a fuck. However, it'd have been a lot more dignified if I'd killed myself very long ago. Or even yesterday. I want to stay and enjoy little things like putting my hands in tart dough, but everybody is cringing on my behalf when I manage to be happy as less than a slave. Slaves are not forced to die, only forced to provide services with no reward and no freedom, no dignity. I aspire to be a slave, it is beyond hope for me.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: XYZ, Deleted member 17331 and ExitStageLeft
N

nurplexkid

Oct 27, 2018
I regret not taking my life at 16. The last 18 years have been pure hell and the first 16 weren't a picnic either. I hung on due to the sunken costs fallacy. I thought i deserved a little bit of happiness given the pain i endured but it evaded me.

• Hugs
Reactions: stillweary, Deleted member 17331 and woxihuanni
ExitStageLeft

ExitStageLeft

Experienced
Mar 7, 2020
I had an opportune chance to CTB two years ago. I inherited 30k and was flat out handed another 30k and I blew it because I had fooled myself into believing that I could do something with it. I cannot. It would have been the time to die my way.

• Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad and Deleted member 17331
A

andy69

Experienced
May 23, 2019
Knowing what you know now, do you wish you killed yourself when you were younger?

Personally I didn't enjoy my life and I honestly don't think I would miss any of it, I've always been depressed and alone. I feel like living this far was just because of false hope.. And I feel like things would be easier if I died when I was younger, and less people would have met me which would mean their lives would have been better, even if only slightly. I feel like it would also be less sad and easier on my family since they wouldn't think I suffered for long and wouldn't have known me for as long and I wouldn't have been as much of a burden. But I wanted to hear what you guys think

Yes. If I died young, I would have avoided all the pain. I made a bunch of sacrfices for others and lost everything. I can't remember anything positive in my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and Homecoming
InevitablePattern91

InevitablePattern91

Brazilian, 28y. Last weeks of life.
Jul 23, 2020
That's why I am going to ctb as soon as possible. For not having to ask myself this when not young anymore.

• Hugs
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I made my first suicide attempt at 14, I'm now 30, how I wish I had succeeded.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and TimeToBiteTheDust
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I could have happily died as an embryo or an infant.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fml, XYZ, Deleted member 17331 and 3 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
The last 20 years have been a living non stop nightmare, so yes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, ExitStageLeft and Homecoming
H

Homecoming

Wizard
Aug 14, 2020
I could have happily died as an embryo or an infant.
Yea me too, regret being born to this cruel existence!

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Deleted member 17331
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I'm still young but I wish I had died 6 years ago so I could have avoided this hell. Nothing changes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Deleted member 17331
Starseedchip

Starseedchip

Born to Die
Oct 13, 2019
Absolutely. I almost drowned when I was 4 and my first suicide attempt was at 15. It's my motivation to die sooner rather than later. What's the point of continuing on miserably when I could just end it now. I don't want to look back in another five years and still think "I should have done it then". Ultimately there is no difference in dying at 4, 25, or 40. Death is the end and once it happens it's as if you never existed at all so why would I prolong it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, TimeToBiteTheDust and Deleted member 17331
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
I'm glad I've stuck around long enough to reach some level of peace about dying. Like I'd have been spared a lot of suffering if I'd ctb'd five or ten years ago and wouldn't have missed out on that much, but it would have been a spiritually agonizing death.

All the bad things are just memories now (the good things too) but this sense of "it's okay if you leave" feels really precious and important.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, TimeToBiteTheDust and Deleted member 17331
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
yes. If I died at 13, I wouldnt have been sexually abused at college. if I died at 13, I woulbt be getting abused by my brother. If I died at 13, I wouldnt have been mentally suffering all the abuses I have been. it would have been over and I would have been at peace. I kept living for no reason, yet I am too afraid ot die. what the fuck

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Deleted member 17331 and Lost in a Dream
A

AllReturnsToNothing

I'm useless
Aug 5, 2020
I was dropped down concrete stairs when I was a baby. It was a long ass fall. I kicked my sister in the gut and she let go of me on accident. If she had dropped me in just the right way it probably would have killed me. And then I wouldn't have to endure all the pain. Instead I fell on my jaw and it fucked up my teeth leaving my mom to waste so much goddamn money on orthodontic work to fix teeth that I don't even have the energy to properly take care of anymore. It all would've been better if I had died that day.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Deleted member 17331, Lost in a Dream and 2 others
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I wish I died 8 years ago when I realized how deeply inadequate I really am.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Homecoming and Deleted member 17331
Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

I will buy you a dog if you like my posts
Sep 4, 2018
I wish I died at 17 because one of the attempts nearly killed me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Deleted member 17331 and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
Nemy

Nemy

Just trying to exist
Jul 31, 2020
All the time. I had tried to ctb as a teen and I wish I could go back to tell my past self that it doesn't get better even through adulthood.

I don't know why I kept thinking that I would change and become a better person. When all I've been doing is stalling.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, _Minsk, stillweary and 4 others
Freeme3820

Freeme3820

One day this Girl will be free <3
Jul 27, 2020
There's been more than one situation were I could of died and it frustrates me that I still aliv tbh x

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, deadgirlahsatan and Deleted member 17331
favourite

favourite

Student
Feb 15, 2019
Wish I had killed myself 3 years ago, 'cause nothing really changed in my life for better.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, stillweary, deadgirlahsatan and 3 others
D

Deformationalplagio

Born deformed
Dec 28, 2019
I wished i just looked normal

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: deadgirlahsatan, Deleted member 17331 and Homecoming
A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
Knowing what you know now, do you wish you killed yourself when you were younger?

Personally I didn't enjoy my life and I honestly don't think I would miss any of it, I've always been depressed and alone. I feel like living this far was just because of false hope.. And I feel like things would be easier if I died when I was younger, and less people would have met me which would mean their lives would have been better, even if only slightly. I feel like it would also be less sad and easier on my family since they wouldn't think I suffered for long and wouldn't have known me for as long and I wouldn't have been as much of a burden. But I wanted to hear what you guys think
Yes, absolutely. I was about to attempt for the first time when I was 9 and regret not having done it. I've since attempted many times, but nothing like I was prepared to do that day. I would have been successful.

• Hugs
Reactions: deadgirlahsatan and Deleted member 17331