N

Natty

Student
Jul 27, 2020
In 2014 at age 25 I was diagnosed with a pretty serious illness I recovered from, but the more I look back on it the more I wish I had died from it.

2013 was the worst year of my life, and if my illness had been serious enough I could have parlayed my condition into some peace and reconciliation before I passed away. No matter how long and hard I continue to think and look for silver linings absolutely nothing good has happened to me since 2013.

Moonbounce

Moonbounce

Prototype
Aug 12, 2020
I'm honestly just surprised that I didn't do it when I was younger considering how bad my social life was during my early school years. Somehow I just had the tough it out mentality. But because of that I have a lot PTSD symptoms that make it difficult for me to properly function socially.

Fthis

Fthis

Student
Dec 8, 2020
I've been suicidal from when I was 8. So yes.
I've been suicidal from when I was 8. So yes.

mirko

mirko

ah
Nov 19, 2020
Hell yes. I learned what was leukaemia at 12 and how it's the most common cancer in children and teens. Even now I wish would get it.

Reactions: Fthis
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Sexual trauma as a young kid developed some strange ass quirks about me afterwards. I started mimicking my own death or recreating dramatic death scenes when I was 9-10. I was already morbid and had a dark sense of humor in my teen years.

J

Jeff_The_Cursed

Jul 21, 2020
In 1977, when I was only 20 years old, I had thoughts of suicide, because I was having a hell of a time finding employment.

Later that year, I did get work, but in doing the job I had fell off someone's roof, injuring my back, which could have resulted in my permanent disability, if not death, but my death back then would have been a good thing, with all of the crap I've been through since then.

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I wish I'd never been born.

ihatemen420

ihatemen420

weed addict, antinatalist, loser
Jan 8, 2021
I had pneumonia and almost died at age 14 and I regret being a good sport in the hospital and cooperating with the doctors and fighting for my life. I wish I hadn't asked my parents to take me to the doctor because that stubborn flu just wasn't going away. I should have just hidden my symptoms and drowned simply in my own lungs. So I learned from this, and now I hide my symptoms of depression by lying to the therapist during family therapy.

Trisolaris

Trisolaris

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
Yes, I wish I would have done it long ago. Although the past year was the worst, what was before that wasn't much better. Since I was 17 I suffered to some degree.