Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Is it fair for us to want them not to have this?

As the old adage goes: life's not fair

Lol

I literally told my sister today at our late lunch early dinner that 10 years ago I turned off TV and never watched it again because the only two shows I enjoyed were South Park and the deadliest catch. I told her Ive seen all those reruns at least 10 times by now anyway.

That's the same year I quit watching TV and I'm now in my late 20's. So much garbage on there it's not worth it.

Thanks, lol. I mostly meant it though. :ahhha:

I don't doubt that lol
Does this mean rats also deserve to be extinct? :aw:

If that's what it takes.

• Wow
Reactions: woxihuanni and Dr Iron Arc
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
Sure why not, I truly wouldn't mind it happening. The direction that society has gone in is disgusting to witness, far from the glory days of the past. It's unrealistic, but I would love if I could tell when that last day was coming, maybe a guide to the galaxy scenario where were informed of demolition but they give us a day to enjoy ourselves before the end. Listen to my favorite music, reminisce a bit, then finally get a nice cold one and go to sleep.

soundsofsilence

soundsofsilence

Is my life, my choice, my decision.
Feb 1, 2020
I want the extinction of people. I dont care if there are happy people on the planet.

Humans are terrible to each other, terrible to animals, and terrible to the earth. We are a failed experiment.

Couldn't agree more.

The sooner that humans are wiped from this beautiful planet the sooner the poor animals that have the misfortune of sharing it with us will get a rest.

Reactions: Dreamless Sleep and marcusuk63
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
This speech sounds a little bit genocidal, you know
What really frightens me is that it seems to be a widespread opinion in this thread.
The earth is a tiny rock in the universe and doesn't give a shit about the living.
Saying, "ok, let's wipe out our own species so that Gaïa forgives us all" is insane.
I'm vegetarian myself but in my opinion that is completely nonsense.

Last edited:
H

Homecoming

Wizard
Aug 14, 2020
I only want to have a built in self-CTB button :halo:

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
I've joked to my friends I wish the next mass extinction would start with me and end with me.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
YES
But not a lame end of the world where everyone dies for no reason and there's no explanation for it.
A global catharsis and grand reveal would be great though, something riveting that ends in a big revelation that justifies everything that happened before. Then the curtain lifts and the play ends. But that's the kind of thing that only happens in movies, anime (with suspicious frequency) and fantasy novels lol.

XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
How cool would it be if the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse rode across the sky and had an epic battle with Thor and Ares?

• Hmph!
Reactions: woxihuanni and Homecoming
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
If wishes were fishes, we'd all cast nets
Oh wait, we already have...
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...re-the-rise-of-civilization.40772/post-749628

S

SeekingSerenity

Just another lost soul looking for answers
May 20, 2020
I have often thought about this. However, I wish to end my life on my own. The thought of the world collapsing or the apocalypse scares me. I would much rather end my life on my own terms as opposed to a scary end of the world.

TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
But your perception and my perception might not be the perception of others. Not everyone shares our perception of suffering.

People are different. Some love life. Is it fair for us to want them not to have this?
That would mean some have to suffer so the others could enjoy life. I don't see that as a good thing, but it's just my opinion.

Amumu

Amumu

Aug 29, 2020
That would mean some have to suffer so the others could enjoy life. I don't see that as a good thing, but it's just my opinion.
The bad thing is only that some have to suffer.
The fact that others could enjoy life is great.
Otherwise, that's just called envy.

TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
The bad thing is only that some have to suffer.
The fact that others could enjoy life is great.
Otherwise, that's just called envy.
If humans didn't exist, there would be no suffering, which is good, and there would be no one to enjoy life, which is not bad. There would be no one to be deprived of that "enjoyment". I find it a way better situation overall.

Amumu

Amumu

Aug 29, 2020
If humans didn't exist, there would be no suffering, which is good, and there would be no one to enjoy life, which is not bad. There would be no one to be deprived of that "enjoyment". I find it a way better situation overall.

"There would be no suffering". No. All the mammals suffer. Without human beings or not.
"Which is not bad". Yes, but enjoying life is a good thing.
"No one to be deprived of that enjoyment". We're not sad because we're deprived of that enjoyment, we're sad because we don't feel it.

C

cyberlordsumit

Absolution
Aug 12, 2020
I just want to know how the world and universe ends
Well Look Up Heat death and Big Crunch theories on YouTube, they are pretty much what we can make out rn

Reactions: Ghost2211
D

draw a circle

out.
Apr 10, 2020
Hell yeah i wanna see the world burn. Rip to thriving societies but I'm different

I might be just looking for excuses. At least i don't have to do it myself and I don't have to worry if i will miss anything because there will be nothing to miss. Am i selfish? Absolutely. Do i care? Not in the slightest.