• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
Two weeks ago:

I had a dream in which I invented a pillow that could be used as a transport. Something like a moto. How can I believe these things in a middle of a dream and accept them? I can't forget this dream because it was so silly.

There was another one the same day, o the next, in which I helped an old partner from work that was like ill in a hospital and I prepared him an injection that probably was meant to kill him. Something like supporting him to end his life because he was terminate. I prepared the injection so he could end his life, and not being acused of killing him because the laws. I didn't see him using it. I went out of the room.

If you have dreams you can post it.

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
Two weeks ago:

I had a dream in which I invented a pillow that could be used as a transport. Something like a moto. How can I believe these things in a middle of a dream and accept them? I can't forget this dream because it was so silly.

There was another one the same day, o the next, in which I helped an old partner from work that was like ill in a hospital and I prepared him an injection that probably was meant to kill him. Something like supporting him to end his life because he was terminate. I prepared the injection so he could end his life, and not being acused of killing him because the laws. I didn't see him using it. I went out of the room.

If you have dreams you can post it.
i feel like i have such good dreams, like in terms of having meaning for me; then i forget them 5 mins later lmao.

iv been thinking of like writing down my dreams when i wake up, like a dream journal.

• Love
Reactions: Soul and Baskol1
Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
I haven't had nightmares in years, maybe even a decade. My dreams are always exciting, with intricate plots and scenery.
I have come to regard my dreams as a sort of escape from reality.

• Love
Reactions: Soul and Tabbyql
Icarus

Icarus

Jul 25, 2019
I saw Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Undertaker and Vince McMahon in my dream yesterday

Reactions: Baskol1
Oblivion Lover

Oblivion Lover

No life, no suffering
May 30, 2019
I keep having the same recurrent nightmare at least once in a month since I was a kid. It is about having to flee from people that I know or from some kind of monster, but they always have an unfair advantage and I am pulled in their direction when I try to run or they always know where I am if I try to hide. Even worse, the whole city is abandoned aside from the murderous freaks chasing me, and when I finally find someone that seems to be normal they transform into some hideous creature. Last night the nightmare was happening in a very bright day, but that didn't made it any less terrifying. For some reason I am always powerless in those nightmares except for the ability to jump to incredible heights, but I rarely use that ability since I'm too terrified to think about it. I wonder what the hell my brain is trying to tell me with that nightmare.

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
This year I've had the most insane dreams of my life, beginning on the morning of Jan 1st.

The first one involved my mother's dog, a chihuahua. I remember driving in my car and for some reason I took over custody of the little pup. He kept nibbling my hands and I remarked "Oh, I had forgot to feed him." As the dream progressed, I keep forgetting to feed him and he becomes progressively more and more aggressive. His body becomes more and more disfigured as a result of forgetting to feed him. Towards the end, he is desperately gnawing through a chain fence to attack me and his head is split in half. He wobbles on his front legs slowly toward me with the intent to kill but he was easy to keep a distance from. Then the dream ended.

2nd dream was not long after. I was visiting my childhood neighborhood and it was perfect, I mean highly vivid and it looked like something out of doctor suess. As I was walking about behind the houses, I turned my head and I noticed a bunch of wooden crosses in my backyard but it actually doesn't dawn on me until after the dream had ended as I didn't have any emotional reactions to it as the dream was underway. After I see these crosses, I walk over to my childhood friend's house and then we are re-united like old times. Then it ends.

Had some other crazy ones but I can't recall any more of them at the present moment.

I've also had the weirdest and most vivid dream of my life a few months ago but It's uhh, X-rated so to speak so I'll spare everyone that. Was the only dream I've ever written down on paper so I wouldn't forget any details. Don't think I would've needed to, it would've been really hard to forget!

Reactions: Baskol1 and Soul
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
i feel like i have such good dreams, like in terms of having meaning for me; then i forget them 5 mins later lmao.

iv been thinking of like writing down my dreams when i wake up, like a dream journal.

I did that for several years, and my dreaming mind really liked it. I started remembering more and more per night, and even had dreams that clarified how I should approach interpreting my dreams. If you have time for a journal I recommend it.

Use the present tense to write them down, and illustrate what you can, and if there's something you can at least approximately reenact in real life without getting in trouble (eg wearing similar clothing, eating a similar meal, talking to a person you dreamed of, etc) your dreams will feel very encouraged.

Hexen

Hexen

Student
Aug 12, 2019
I usually have nightmares and when I don't its usually some weird stuff that doesn't make any sense.

StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
Always dreaming about me going different places and doing random things that I can't even remember.
Doing too much things in dream till I feel as if I didn't get any sleep

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
I did that for several years, and my dreaming mind really liked it. I started remembering more and more per night, and even had dreams that clarified how I should approach interpreting my dreams. If you have time for a journal I recommend it.

Use the present tense to write them down, and illustrate what you can, and if there's something you can at least approximately reenact in real life without getting in trouble (eg wearing similar clothing, eating a similar meal, talking to a person you dreamed of, etc) your dreams will feel very encouraged.
so have you stopped and why'd you stop doing it also? I wonder how it helps in remembering more and more over time, thats interesting.

i just feel like theres meanings here and there, and waking up i realize that, but fail to go even further to analyze it cause i literally forget 5 mins later.

Reactions: Soul and Baskol1
Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
so have you stopped and why'd you stop doing it also? I wonder how it helps in remembering more and more over time, thats interesting.

i just feel like theres meanings here and there, and waking up i realize that, but fail to go even further to analyze it cause i literally forget 5 mins later.

I stopped after four or five years of it, because I was remember so many detailed dreams every night that I just didn't have time to write them all down anymore. It was fantastic how much my dreams (by which I mean the part of my unconscious mind that produces dreams) responded to the attention from my conscious mind. Once I started showing appreciation they were encouraged to be more and more creative and communicative.

Now I'm back to remembering just indistinct fragments, but I still feel I have a good relationship with them. They know I care. 8]

• Love
Reactions: Baskol1 and pole
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Very often I have nightmares sum times i can remember wish i couldn't though because they very bad indeed. One i keep getting is i am on fire walking around asking sum one to put me out . But as time goes by they less and less of me to put out next thing i know is i just a pile of ash. Then sum sweeps me up and throw me in the bin .

• Aww..
Futility

Futility

Student
Aug 13, 2019
Interesting thread.

A while back I had a dream that stuck with me, I had a little duckling, it was really cute and wanting a mother, it would cling up against my hand looking for warmth or cuddles, both.
So I broke its neck, then I brought it back to life, it was confused and scared.
I killed it again and again and every time I brought it back to life, I became more and more creative about killing it, to the point it was pure torture, that duck died more times than I could count.

It made me think of cthulhu when I woke up. It's stuck in my memories because it was rather grotesque and not exactly something I'd expect myself to be dreaming about, ever, because I love animals.
I hope I'll never dream of such things again.

• Aww..
Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
Interesting thread.

A while back I had a dream that stuck with me, I had a little duckling, it was really cute and wanting a mother, it would cling up against my hand looking for warmth or cuddles, both.
So I broke its neck, then I brought it back to life, it was confused and scared.
I killed it again and again and every time I brought it back to life, I became more and more creative about killing it, to the point it was pure torture, that duck died more times than I could count.

It made me think of cthulhu when I woke up. It's stuck in my memories because it was rather grotesque and not exactly something I'd expect myself to be dreaming about, ever, because I love animals.
I hope I'll never dream of such things again.

Awful. I had a nightmare something like that a few years ago, but with my cat instead of a duckling, and I was ... ugh, I can't. He was so confused! I had to keep doing it, to kill him, but I didn't have enough strength to and it was just [runs away sobbing and shuddering]

D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
I keep having the same recurrent nightmare at least once in a month since I was a kid. It is about having to flee from people that I know or from some kind of monster, but they always have an unfair advantage and I am pulled in their direction when I try to run or they always know where I am if I try to hide. Even worse, the whole city is abandoned aside from the murderous freaks chasing me, and when I finally find someone that seems to be normal they transform into some hideous creature. Last night the nightmare was happening in a very bright day, but that didn't made it any less terrifying. For some reason I am always powerless in those nightmares except for the ability to jump to incredible heights, but I rarely use that ability since I'm too terrified to think about it. I wonder what the hell my brain is trying to tell me with that nightmare.
Have you tried asking about it on websites or places where people can interpret or understand dreams?

I used to get this recurring dream from childhood..till before a year. I recently got to know the meaning of it.. and it made some sense to me.

Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
Have you tried asking about it on websites or places where people can interpret or understand dreams?

I used to get this recurring dream from childhood..till before a year. I recently got to know the meaning of it.. and it made some sense to me.

I've always found that the only meaning that "counts" is what the dreamer makes of it - that's why I didn't blurt out what I think @Oblivion Lover's dream means. 8]

There are lots of interesting approaches to dreams (and some shabby ones as well). One I got a lot of mileage out of was understanding everything in the dream as an aspect of oneself.