• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

do you want people to know you ctb’ed?

• I don’t care if my family tells anyone or not. It’s up to them

Votes: 23 20.2%
  • I don’t want anybody to know what caused my death

Votes: 26 22.8%
  • I’m fine with people finding out that I killed myself

Votes: 48 42.1%
  • I definitely want people to know. It’s essential to me

Votes: 17 14.9%

• Total voters
P

Patches

Oct 26, 2023
I don't really care, I'll be dead. This world will no longer concern me.

I'm more concerned about how my corpse is found. As in I don't want to traumatize anyone.

My only wish once I'm dead is no funeral, no obituary, no announcement of any kind.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, Praestat_Mori and dinosavr
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I would be fine with people knowing. I don't feel ashamed of the idea. The only exception would be people very old or, very young. I'd feel happier in a way if people told them a white lie that it was an accident or some sudden illness- if the truth would be very shocking for them. With the younger one- there's only one really- a friend's child that I feel worried about. Not that I've seen them in years but, he's a sensitive child. I guess he would have to find out at some point. Still, it would be up to my friend on what she thought best I suppose.

• Hugs
Reactions: Patches, Kit1, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
qu13t5l33p

qu13t5l33p

Jan 21, 2024
It's tough for me to think about how anyone would feel about my passing, since that's not my focus. My parents care about me very much and would be devastated, but it doesn't cross my mind when thinking about ending things. I care about the release from existence so much more than how things will turn out after I leave that conceptualizing people's reactions to the mechanics of my death is near impossible. I guess I would want people to know, so they can hopefully get inspired if they were thinking about CTB but I'm spitballing.

• Hugs
Reactions: Patches, Kit1, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I'm not sure now.
it was a yes but unsure how my nieces will feel especially the youngest as she gets older.
Im not ashamed to CTB but that death will devastate my sister more than my brothers.
I just don't know.

• Hugs
Reactions: Patches, Grav, Kit1 and 2 others
Chronicoverwhelm

Chronicoverwhelm

Student
Aug 13, 2022
I'm going to great lengths to keep my closest friends from knowing. I really wouldn't want my dad to know either but I don't think I can control that. My biggest reason is not wanting to hurt people.

I have 2 friends who litteraly try to save my life every day 💔

• Hugs
Reactions: Patches and dinosavr
deedeme

deedeme

Whatever
Feb 5, 2024
I wish I could make it look like an accident, that's why I constantly wish to be murdered while I'm outside.

What are the chances? It's very unlikely.

I want that because I think it would be easier to digest and they won't blame me after my death.

Ctb'ing is difficult to pass as an accident, especially since I'm a SS member. Authorities will do 1+1 lol. I'm doomed.

Reactions: Patches
333s

333s

Jan 31, 2024
brrr, no
although it's impossible i'd rather just dissolve in the air leaving no memories about me or even my whole presence

Reactions: Patches and Meteora
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
If we re asking ourselves such questions we re actually far from suiciding and still very connected to the world here.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
If we re asking ourselves such questions we re actually far from suiciding and still very connected to the world here.
Many relate having feelings before ctb with not being ready. I don't think any of us will ever be completely devoid of feelings and fears of several factors when ctb. I don't believe these fears and feelings are because of having doubts and being not ready. We still live in a world where suicide is a tabu subject to talk about in which peaceful methods are made inaccessible.

Reactions: Patches, dinosavr and Meteora
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Many relate having feelings before ctb with not being ready. I don't think any of us will ever be completely devoid of feelings and fears of several factors when ctb. I don't believe these fears and feelings are because of having doubts and being not ready. We still live in a world where suicide is a tabu subject to talk about in which peaceful methods are made inaccessible.
Guess you ve got a point there. I just know from myself that when I stop asking myself trivial questions I get closer. Once i m gone its so indifferent who knows and what happens etc. These are questions that keep us alive.

Reactions: Patches, divinemistress36 and rozeske
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Exactly. We're scared of starting a new job, we're scared of having a surgery, we're scared of moving to a new city, we're scared of so maaaany different things that we know are either necessary or good for us. And just because we pay attention to the details and we're scared of so many things that could go wrong, doesn't mean we don't really want it and that we won't do it!

• Love
Reactions: Patches and rozeske
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I don't just want them to know, I want them to know exactly why I CTB'd. I don't want any ambiguity or openness to interpretation which could lead anyone to blame the wrong people or things, such as this site. Sure, some still might end up doing that (in which case you all have my permission to point and laugh at them for being idiotic) but hopefully if or when I do CTB there will be no reason for anyone to blame themselves or anyone else except for the proper people or things who ARE responsible for my CTB. Those people will also need to be made aware of it.

Reactions: Patches and jusbug