• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

steppingoff

steppingoff

Student
Jan 18, 2024
I am not trying to be obnoxious about this, but I only have one thing in common that brings us to the site - CTB.

Yet, it's probably one of the most important decisions you will make (or not make). But we are also trying to reach out and find people with whom we can share these really intimate thoughts - Do you feel you can trust people here?

Opinions?

jellie

jellie

May 9, 2023
i trust people to an extent. wouldn't give out personal information but i trust that when people give me advice it is from a good place.
i like to think that we are all trying to help each other. obviously a couple users here and there are on here to encourage suicide or post gore or whatever but that's the far minority. most of us are just sad and want to help eachother out.

K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
To be honest, I don't trust many people in my life - it might be the CPTSD, autism, lived experience of abuse or whatever. However I am open about my feelings and experiences on this forum as I find that a number of us have shared experiences of rejection, being left out of mainstream community due to neurodivergence/disabilities etc, a lot fo us have been abused as children especially by our primary caregivers as well and we are all at the point of seriously ending our lives - it is highly unlikely that anyone is going to try and cheat and lie here and I don't get double meanings etc and people appear to be straight forward, straight talking here which is brilliant. And perhaps the confidentiality around whomwe are helps..,

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Yes it's possible to trust people here as far as this is possible in an anonymous environment and what you wanna share in PMs. But it's a process. Trust and sometimes friendship develops over time.

C

cec

Just done
Mar 25, 2024
i trust people to an extent. wouldn't give out personal information but i trust that when people give me advice it is from a good place.
i like to think that we are all trying to help each other. obviously a couple users here and there are on here to encourage suicide or post gore or whatever but that's the far minority. most of us are just sad and want to help eachother out.
Very well said 💜

nightlygem

nightlygem

Student
Sep 27, 2023
Trust is a strong word that has different levels. Would I trust anyone here with my personal information? No. Not at all. Do I trust the people here to be helpful and understanding to this taboo subject? Absolutely.
This is a community of people who do not have judgment towards the idea of ctb. Encourage it? No. But we are willing to embrace this subject and shed light on this because, as humans, we are desperate to find some sort of understanding from others.
I'd say that I trust this community to be nonjudgmental, but not on a personal aspect.

sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
I don't trust anyone by nature (I'm a very private, reserved and closed-off person), but I think that people on here are usually being genuine/honest because they have no reason to lie on a suicide forum of all places. People haven't given me a reason not to trust them

Last edited:
dinosavr

dinosavr

take me to the rooftop 🌃
Dec 14, 2023
I think I wrote here more personal information than I ever should have and if someone knew me in real life and knew I'm a user here, they would probably easily recognize me.
But I don't think that will ever happen so fuck it

destinationlosangel

destinationlosangel

Student
Feb 16, 2024
Actually I do. This is a place where most ppl who have lost themselves come to. Opinions on things are completely unbiased and honest. There's no 'keeping up appearances' here. Its blatant honesty. So I appreciate the discussions.

But of course, the advantage of this forum, like all online spaces is u dont necessarily have to take all this into ur personal life. U can decide who u wanna let in and not.

I have made some good friends here ill tell u that. And we have sorta become each other's support systems, so to speak.

I imagine there maybe some psychopaths and predators here too like on many places on the internet. Which is why we must all exercise caution. And at the same time, these exact type of psychopaths and predators probably even live in ur neighborhood so that's that.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
It depends on what you mean.

I'm definitely not looking for friendship here. I don't want to write 1 on 1 with anyone here and tell anyone about my life.

However, I like staying here and exchanging views, opinions, or just looking for advice. We all have a common problem with the world. There are different people here, with different problems, but everyone is lost or simply tired.
I can say that it inspires trust in me on a basic level.

Unfortunately, there are people from different services here, so I have to be more reserved

Jup_not_gup

Jup_not_gup

Looking For Peace
Mar 25, 2024
I am not trying to be obnoxious about this, but I only have one thing in common that brings us to the site - CTB.

Yet, it's probably one of the most important decisions you will make (or not make). But we are also trying to reach out and find people with whom we can share these really intimate thoughts - Do you feel you can trust people here?

Opinions?
It depends

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
It would be pretty nuts to trust people in a place where 99% of us suffer from mental health issues and the other 1% are pro death.

I think the value in this site is you can evaluate multiple view points. It's more about the like minded people chatting about life.

Megathreads cover all the main methods and there is little value in discussion of actual methods anymore.

psp3000

psp3000

I want to quit.
May 20, 2023
some not all

I do not recommend making friends with people who recovered and aren't suicidal anymore (so I can finally understand those threads or posts about some of those people although there's nothing wrong with recovery, I wish I could but it doesn't seem very likely and I am happy for those who are/were able to)

not all of those people but especially/specifically the ones who denounce the site and never visit it again afterwards for many months unless they want to view drama or make fun of those here or find some other person to "fix"

they will always try to over analyze you or view you as a broken person/project to work on and to be fixed and will constantly misunderstand or misinterpret you and what you're going through or what you're dealing with

if they ask how you are it's only to make small talk or because they want something to gawk at or to be shocked by due to how bad your situation or mental health is

it will make you feel as though you're only being asked so then they can gossip and talk about how bad your situation is or how mentally ill you are to others

so far I've only encountered one such person who was like that

while others who are attempting recovery that I know of would never do such things and made it clear they wouldn't and even say that the site is the reason why they were able to seek recovery or recover in general when there was no where else especially since mental health care is still quite bad in most if not all places

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
There's only one user here who I can really fully trust with every single piece of information regarding me.

However, as for the rest here, the best I can really trust them with is information as to why I'm suicidal and my neurotype which had forever cursed me ever since I was born but, then again, trusting people here with these things is moot anyways due to how the nature of this site is such that people can freely talk about why they're suicidal

B

brokeandbroken

Warlock
Apr 18, 2023

Opinions?
I don't think trust is black and white. Yes or no. It should be graduated you trust certain things from certain people. You go to a barber shop you expect they can cut hair. You probably aren't going to them for brain surgery. So I trust certain things.

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘 : 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
For me it would honestly depend on what their/y'alls true intentions are but overall maybe not tho the reason why is prob cause I don't really trust myself either in a way. I'm sure most here are good candid folks that have unfortunately had a very f ed up life with a crapload of issues that I'm also certain they didn't ask for and I can only hope you all are able to get the eternal peace/happiness that you gracefully deserve. I try to be grateful for this website as there isn't really a whole lot of forums I can go to be able to speak about these sorts of things obviously. I do think people can/should be able to decide for themselfs individuality what they truly want whether live or die as it is a bodily autonomy human right.