• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mrwonderful

mrwonderful

May 21, 2019
I currently have 50 grams of caffeine powder in a canister waiting for me. I am going to mix it with 1 or 2 litres of water and drink it within 30 minutes. The last time I attempted with caffeine I had pills that I crushed and tried to mix with Sprite but all the caffeine shit was floating at the top. I drank some of it and throughout the day I had a very fast racing heart and had anxiety through the roof. I plan on drinking the caffeine water at night because I live with my mom. My goal is to have a heart attack and die that way.. not too sure about this. I have also looked up the SN method but I live in Canada and some of the stuff is tough to get ahold of. Not impossible.

Reactions: DyingWitsie and Circles
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Case study of 48-year-old man who OD'd on 100mg of caffeine:

One key note on page 3 reads as follows:

Only a few fatal caffeine intoxication cases have been reported in the medical literature. Death due to caffeine overdose is rare, due in part to its marked gastric irritation resulting in spontaneous emesis.

Reactions: Circles
mrwonderful

mrwonderful

May 21, 2019
I'm still curious for other opinions, I have seen one or 2 threads on here before but I want other opinions

KnightOfEnceladus

KnightOfEnceladus

Lost child in time
May 20, 2019
Don't do it. Suicide by stimulant OD is an awful way to go.

Reactions: C14, DyingWitsie and mrwonderful
D

DyingWitsie

May 19, 2019
I currently have 50 grams of caffeine powder in a canister waiting for me. I am going to mix it with 1 or 2 litres of water and drink it within 30 minutes. The last time I attempted with caffeine I had pills that I crushed and tried to mix with Sprite but all the caffeine shit was floating at the top. I drank some of it and throughout the day I had a very fast racing heart and had anxiety through the roof. I plan on drinking the caffeine water at night because I live with my mom. My goal is to have a heart attack and die that way.. not too sure about this. I have also looked up the SN method but I live in Canada and some of the stuff is tough to get ahold of. Not impossible.
Im not sure if thats gona work. I been smoking and snorting meth almost everyday since the 4th of february 2019. I have been waiting for a heart attack for like 4 months now, unfortunately im still here. But i changed my methods, started ODing
OTC medicine. Mostly codiene pills and cough mixtures until the pharmacist started. So i now play with dextromethorphan in medicines like Cepacol linctus. This will give a super high if does not feel like its bringing you closer to death. Im gona get some more later on today when i get the motivation to get out of bed. Trust me it works better than caffeine, it evens works better than meth. But obviously falls short compared to N. Im gona try it with a xan plus alcohol. Hopefully it kills.

Reactions: mrwonderful