locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Yes, because it IS child abuse.

It is more hygienic if you don't wash properly. It isn't difficult to wash yourself. Educate young boys to wash properly. Simple

As a woman, I prefer the look and feel of a man with foreskin, cannot stand a circumcised penis, massive turn OFF. 100% would prefer all men to have foreskin, unless they need a circumcision for medical reasons.

No reason to be cutting babies. Vile.
Well, that's your opinion as one woman. As a man I'm glad I was circumcised. Hygiene isn't perfect. Just like in the folds of skin on an overweight person, it's a prime breeding ground for all kinds of "nasties". I've known a couple people who've had issues "down there".

K

Kali_Yuga13

Experienced
Jul 11, 2024
I found these two videos definitive on the subject of circumcision and how it went from a Judaic sacrifice to a Gentile medical procedure pathologizing a normal part of the human body. It's a barbaric practice

• Aww..
Reactions: sugarb
E

emma99

Student
Jul 31, 2024
Circumcision can be a medically needed procedure.

I know two guys.
one who was circumcised as a child
and one who was not but should of been

The one who had been, said that he battled with the fact that he was circumcised since he hit puberty.
He said it took him a very long time to learn how to have sex and everything.

The ohter guy, the one who should of been but wasnt.
said that he found it physically painful to have sex because his skin was too tight and was causing him pain.
when he had sex, he said he could only go for max 3 mins.

so no, circumcision, if melodically established.
is not child abuse.