thinvy

thinvy

Woefully Yours, Luka
Aug 7, 2023
I'd love to have a beautiful death in nature, but I don't think my corpse would be very good animal food, given I'm going by poisoning myself lol.
I have plans for how I'm going to have my corpse seen by as few people as possible for a far more private death. I don't want to traumatize as many poor unwitting people as I can, so it should in theory, just be the people who normally deal with dead bodies.

G

groucho

Student
Feb 4, 2023
Don't want to leave a huge mess or look gruesome out of curtousy for whoever finds me, also I think a family member needs to confirm it's me so don't want that to be life breakingly traumatic.

Reactions: FinalDestination and LifeIsCrazyNemb
F

FinalDestination

Here lies my hopes and dreams
Mar 10, 2020
I go between being okay with it and then finding out more details of the decomposition process and wish I never knew that lol. It's mostly like the oozing that gets me I find it icky to think. I just hope I'm found just before that

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Sometimes I think about worms and rats eating my body admittedly.
I also thought about worms, eating me inside out. I kinda dislike them but I don't think that's uncommon.

Still, can't blame them for being what they are right? How many beings I ate throughout my life I wonder...

Reactions: Malaria
thegoldengirls

thegoldengirls

Student
Feb 10, 2024
Even though where I'm located, we are experiencing winter, I will still turn on the air conditioner.
Also, where I work, I have access to soil prevention pads and even body bags. I might just eat and drink lightly two days going into ctb, and open the bag up and pads underneath me so that it's as little cleanup for whomever has to clean.
I honestly hope my body doesn't decompose too much while it has not yet been discovered. The odor of a corpse is not pleasant at all, and can waft through even after removal if it was decomposed badly in said space.

Last edited:
Reactions: cranberrys
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I also thought about worms, eating me inside out. I kinda dislike them but I don't think that's uncommon.

Still, can't blame them for being what they are right? How many beings I ate throughout my life I wonder...
Besides suicide, I always think of this song when I think of my death:

Reactions: R_N
ForgottenTomb

ForgottenTomb

May 26, 2023
Yes, a lot. I can see myself hanging from the door with my swollen tongue sticking out :P and blue arms and legs. I don't look flattering at all, but the image gives me peace. I am not this peaceful even when I'm deep in sleep.

Reactions: cranberrys