• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
I only ever talk about CTB in a dark-joking kind of way. My parents know I have a history of SH/depression, so they never take it well anyway

I know I would never tell family I planned on CTB'ing, because they would almost certainly try to stop me. Even if I succeeded, they would have to live with the guilt that they had the chance to stop me and didn't… and I know how much that would fuck me up if the roles were reversed

kfad95

kfad95

Mar 2, 2024
I only ever talk about CTB in a dark-joking kind of way. My parents know I have a history of SH/depression, so they never take it well anyway

I know I would never tell family I planned on CTB'ing, because they would almost certainly try to stop me. Even if I succeeded, they would have to live with the guilt that they had the chance to stop me and didn't… and I know how much that would fuck me up if the roles were reversed
That's very true, that guilt wouldn't be nice on them

The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
Sometimes I bring it up, mostly when they're making me really angry. My dad is against the right to die even though my late grandma beloved by all of us was tortured by illness for years and she kept begging for death to take her.

Dad deserves to be confronted with the suffering his worldview causes. Even though the confrontation causes him sorrow, it makes him more tolerant and compassionate. I don't have much to lose anyway, so why behave well? If I were kicked out for the way I behave (which isn't likely to ever happen) then I'd just take a train ride to CTB that very day. If I were physically abused for it (which is practically impossible to happen) then I'd get back with a hammer or a knife and then jump out from the 10th floor.

I'm reasonably tolerable as long as I'm reasonably tolerated, but I know I can leave anytime I'm no longer needed and I could even become a monster if I were treated monstrously.

Reactions: kfad95
ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
I remember that 3 months ago I dared to talk to my mother about my desire for CTB.

The only thing that stayed engraved in my head was that she told me that she also thought about CTB when she was my age...

I don't know if I should believe that everything that goes on in my head is genetic...

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I tried to. But it is too much for them.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Can this be the end? Is this the way I die?
Apr 17, 2023
All the effin time! What else is worth discussing? Making them aware slowly over time of the pointlessness that underlies all of their endeavors is lit 🧐

Reactions: sserafim
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
No, my personal feelings towards existence are really nothing to do with other people. And anyway it isn't like being open about wanting to die will mean that painless, guaranteed methods become accessible.

Reactions: ctvunny