B

Beachedwhale

Mage
Mar 3, 2021
I am so sorry. I don't know what are your problems but are you 100% sure nothing can be done?
I sort of "woke up" and realised that I messed up the past twelve or so years due to a lack of confidence, depression and social anxiety that has just gotten worse and worse and which was unnecessary if I had done things which I wanted to do but was too afraid to. I didn't realise how toxic my family was for me.

So now I have a long and shit degree with shit grade, never had a job, I had to move places and experience culture shock, I have agoraphobia and severe social phobia, and I cant get a job. I need to move away from family but I cant even if I get a job because it most likely won't pay enough to let me live in non shitty accommodation in my city. So IF I can somehow get a non dead end job right now or try to work towards programming then I could MAYBE be able to move out in a year or two at the very best?

But to top it all off I took one pill of an antidepressant a few months ago which has given me severe fatigue. Doctors have been utterly useless. So I am just sitting at home all day everyday with zero energy plotting my death because its been too long, there have been too many mistakes and I feel hopeless.

I think I owe it to myself to try getting a job and do things to try to lift my fatigue. Give it one last shot. Otherwise I'm done and I have a near guaranteed method. But honestly I'm just too tired now and I dont know what to do. Rents keep rising here while wages are still stagnant. Hiring is still extremely competitive due to covid.

What about you? What circumstances have brought you to this point?

Last edited:
Reactions: Celerity and miserableforever
miserableforever

miserableforever

Arcanist
Oct 23, 2020
Do you really want to die, or just want the suffering to end, and death seems like the only way out? I often feel this way. Had my circumstances been different, maybe I'd actually want to live.. but that's just wishful thinking. I'm planning to ctb very early Sunday morning. I have everything setup, just can't help but feel sad.
Absolutely. It's my circumstances that make me come back here every now and then. I wish I could see a way out of how things are, but it seems impossible. So far I've only been an observer. How much longer I can do this? I have no idea. Wish the people in my life treated me better.

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I wish my life would get better. Since it seems very likely that it won't without God-like intervention, death is the only way out of the suffering. Just gotta grow the guts to do it.

lanax09

lanax09

Experienced
Apr 17, 2021
I mostly am just looking for a way out of the suffering, but recently I've been just getting tired of life. even if things magically righted themselves, I'd still have the leftover feelings and life is a whole lot of work for something so unsatisfying. I'm not sure though.

Reactions: blue_muse
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
I do not want to die, but my back is against a wall and at this point it is my only viable option.