• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

HappySisyphus

HappySisyphus

One must imagine Sisyphus happy
Aug 3, 2023
I have seen some people call this community a virtual family, I have to ask, do most of you really feel like this?
I don't, I hate being a part of you, it's nothing personal, it is just so depressing to think this stupid forum is one of the few things I have, I was fine at some point, it just seem so pathetic to me that I have fallen so down to the point I post kind of regularly here.
I get humans are social creature and that feeling part of a community validates us but this is no place I ever wanted to be a part of, I would do anything to not be here and I hate every word I write in this place.
Do you really like being part of this, or is it just because you barely have anything else like I do?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
No but I believe some people say that as it's the only place they can openly discuss suicide. Everywhere else is only pro-life, I just think some people are glad they have a place they can openly write that they want to die without being locked in a psych ward. Honestly I don't believe that many people really enjoy it exactly but rather it's cathartic for them to vent.

In my case I don't like existing at all but as long as I'm stuck here venting on here is my preferred way to pass time as I hate existence and wouldn't wish to exist under any circumstances. Wanting to die is all that feels rational to me personally.

Last edited:
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
No I think it´s too strong a word, I would like to be closer to people on here but ultimately they don´t really care about me, I saw that when I was gone for over 2 years (without my consent) and barely nobody had noticed which just goes to show I could kill myself and nobody on here would care or more precisely they just wouldn´t notice so no that is no a family.