V

voyager (D)

Jul 14, 2020
I tried to improve my life for 55 years. But I don't like the result. It's enough now.

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
I would like to improve my life, I just don't know how. The options I see are either very temporary solutions that I am not willing to use due to their questionable morality, or things that will require an extensive amount of effort in order to achieve borderline negligible improvement, that really doesn't feel worth it.

Reactions: MrBlue
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I'd prefer to be dead because I don't think my life can be improved…I think it's only going to get worse. I'd rather be gone before it actually does. Death would solve all my problems

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'd prefer to cease existing regardless of the circumstances, I don't have any interest in existing and anyway to me it's only rational wishing to die, there is no value in meaningless and unnecessary suffering, the thought of decaying from age in this cruel and harmful existence fills me with dread. Only death comforts me and could bring relief.

Reactions: sserafim
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I ask myself this question often. I think the real question for me is, "Is life still worth living even if I never improve it?".

Life has gotten much more tolerable and even genuinely enjoyable most days, but the dark days persist. Lately, I have just felt apathetic - not really sad or overflowing with joy, just meh.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I would prefer to live if I could improve my situation realistically but the circumstances aren't good either way.

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン