LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Never did, never well. I've been complicit in some of my trauma and that's what rankles me the most about myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cloud Busting and edu0z
thalasabin

thalasabin

Hide in the love
Nov 29, 2023
I absolutely despise myself. I do not believe I am a worthy person.

pompompurin

pompompurin

girls like us are rotten to the core
Apr 27, 2023
I hate myself, I hate my body, I hate how I always mess things up. I don't think I ever loved myself

Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
There is no one whom I hate more than myself. I've never met anyone remotely as terrible of a person. I can't really think of a time when I didn't hate myself.

I admire the people who do not hate themselves.

CuriosityAndCat

CuriosityAndCat

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Nov 2, 2023
I think I love who I could have been, and I can't accept my current self. According to my psychologist it's why I feel grief. I don't think it's likely anyone who found or is still using this site loves themselves.

heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
I don't. Truly hate myself. I'm so ugly on the inside but especially on the outside. It hurts. Looking at my reflection is torture so I avoid doing it as much as possible. I've felt this way my entire life. One of the many reasons why I want to ctb

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: corazon and Cloud Busting
Anonymoususer1234

Anonymoususer1234

Experienced
Apr 13, 2023
I don't even like myself. I want to change most parts of myself. I want a different mind with different problems.

Reactions: heavyeyes
D1byRam3n

D1byRam3n

Trying to escape from cruel reality
Nov 14, 2023
I want to become like a robot AI so im not becoming like stupid myself anymore and not to feel anything again

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I don't exactly love or hate myself. I definitely hate it when I fail. In other ways though, I'm quite good at forgiving myself- maybe too good in some respects. I've become quite a selfish person but I tend to tell myself that was inevitable because in some ways, I feel like I've had to make it on my own. Not really the attitude but kind of- if people weren't there for me, why should I be there for them? Unfortunately though, it meant I shunned people who did actually do a lot for me. That was shitty. I guess largely though, I think I'm a product of my circumstances- like most people I guess. On the outside, I try to be an ok person but I probably had the potential to be a lot better. I've just picked up some less than ideal coping mechanisms on the way. But- it still makes sense to keep them because they protect me in a less than ideal world.