• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Do you live with your parents ?

• Yes

• No

• I am homeless

Results are only viewable after voting.
NSA

NSA

Your friendly neighborhood agent
Feb 21, 2022
It's less I live with my family and more we all live together because we are all poor losers who can't afford anything else.
I hate living with them. Just want to be left alone.
I hate living with them. Just want to be left alone.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Blue Elephant and MeltingBrain
trashprincess

trashprincess

She/Slur
Aug 8, 2023
I live with my mom. Relying on others doesn't make me feel like a loser, but being around her does.

She can say whatever she wants to me and can just expect me to be her therapist; but anything I have to say is ignored, invalidated, or she gets upset over it. She's caused so much pain to me and my siblings and she's the victim in all of it.

Also life here is completely terrible, she refuses any significant help, and discourges me from doing anything on my own. She just wants me to waste away here so my coerced silence can tell her she's doing a good job.

Probably why my brother ctb'd...

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: reclaimedbynature, Blue Elephant and MeltingBrain
Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
People I would really really REALLY appreciate it if you would stop calling yourselves losers. Can any one of you define the term? You are losers compared to who!? Who are the winners? Who made this definition? They did, the "winners" did! They placed themselves in some random spot and declared themselves winners and you losers because you are in a different position. There is no winning or losing in life! This is not a contest! Just leave life be, enjoy whatever you can however you can! "Existence is beautiful, if you let it be. Life is not a question, there does not need to be answer." There does not need to be a purpose!

Still, I'm sorry for those of you who are "forced" into bad positions.

• Love
Reactions: reclaimedbynature and NSA
MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
People I would really really REALLY appreciate it if you would stop calling yourselves losers. Can any one of you define the term? You are losers compared to who!? Who are the winners? Who made this definition? They did, the "winners" did!
The system here is of tiger upbringing .
The parameters are set out for you , you get a certain grade in school you are a winner or you are a loser .
Certain amount of (wealth, status, clout = winner) otherwise loser .
Tiger upbringing has its advantages like making you ambitious and a hard-worker but it makes it tough for you to deal with failures .

I agree with what you are saying , it's just hard to imbibe and make yourself believe that .

Last edited:
Reactions: reclaimedbynature and NSA
bookie

bookie

main character of sasu
Mar 31, 2024
I've been living alone for four years

• Aww..
Forest Fire

Forest Fire

Student
Jul 19, 2019
Mid thirties and live with my mum and step dad. I live with them due to medical conditions but i work so am able to pay rent.
I have no issue living with them and i am appreciative that they have let me.
I am a burden to them though and i can tell that they have periods where they would prefer it if i wasn't around.
The main guilt i feel is that i don't/can't drive so they have to give me lifts to work and back.
I have no social life whatsoever so it doesn't come into my head if my situation is embarrassing or getting in the way of romantic prospects.
I will ctb the day both my parents have passed away as i'm only going through the motions for them anyway.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
AnxietyHangover

AnxietyHangover

Global Moderator
Aug 20, 2022
Thankfully I live in my own apartment. Sometimes I feel proud of myself.

• Love
Reactions: NSA, Blue Elephant and MeltingBrain
MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
Thankfully I live in my own apartment. Sometimes I feel proud of myself.
If you are one this forum , there is a good chance you have much bigger problems than an average person yet you managed to get your own place .

Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
The system here is of tiger upbringing .
The parameters are set out for you , you get a certain grade in school you are a winner or you are a loser .
Certain amount of (wealth, status, clout = winner) otherwise loser .
Tiger upbringing has its advantages like making you ambitious and a hard-worker but it makes it tough for you to deal with failures .

I agree with what you are saying , it's just hard to imbibe and make yourself believe that .
"Here's a carrot!"
"But .. why is it hanging at the end of a stick? And why can I never reach it?"
"Don't worry about that! Get the carrot! The carrot is good for you!"

They say "tiger", I say jackass!

Make myself believe? You missunderstand! The indoctrinated believe. I understand!

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: reclaimedbynature and MeltingBrain