SSamGarrison

SSamGarrison

Chickens.
Sep 9, 2023
I have occasionally. I guess I'm hoping it will get me used to the idea of killing myself. I also wanted to get a better idea of what the body might look like after death with different methods

theslasher

theslasher

psychonaut
Jun 12, 2023
No, it's psychopathic to find joy in watching people kill themselves. Even in this context.

M

Murt

Apr 29, 2023
In a certain website (i don't know if we can name such websites here?), there are a lot of suicide videos posted. Usually i hate watching gore, but suicide videos are an exception. Seeing these people having the courage to do it gives me courage too. Their facial expression before dying is very interesting, they seem confident, relieved, in peace. I wish there was drowning suicide videos but i've never found one yet.
Can you please pm me the link. I struggle to find anything on suicide beyond this website (and this is a godsend to me).

M

manuel1056x

Sep 9, 2023
Yeah sometimes, not really often. When I watch them it kinde makes me sad. I see so much nice and beautiful people, I really don't know why they did this. When I look than at my self I wish I could see the same thing, but no, still hate myself, maybe more them before. That's the reason why I don't watch them so often, because it makes me sad.

Decided98

Decided98

“All life is a near death experience.”
Dec 27, 2022
In a certain website (i don't know if we can name such websites here?), there are a lot of suicide videos posted. Usually i hate watching gore, but suicide videos are an exception. Seeing these people having the courage to do it gives me courage too. Their facial expression before dying is very interesting, they seem confident, relieved, in peace. I wish there was drowning suicide videos but i've never found one yet.
We're can I find SN suicide videos?

ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
I've watched hanging suicides - my method - and basically learn about what I expect will happen to me. Most of the time I try to see it from the perspective of the person being hanged. Essentially what I will see

Reactions: lachrymost
D

dyingslowly

Jul 17, 2023

Yeah, sometimes in hopes that I will grow some balls to do it myself

dizzdesi

dizzdesi

Oct 13, 2023
could you DM me the name of the site? i've wanted to find videos like that to familiarize myself and perhaps see what they did correctly...but i don't really want to try to sift through all of the possible videos i could find. i used to watch gore religiously at a very young age and i don't really wish to see much more other than videos that could educate me
Edit: nvm, i saw your replies !

Last edited:
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
No, I can't stand watching people die

Life Is My Coffin

Life Is My Coffin

One final action ⚰️⚰️⚰️
Oct 13, 2023
I've watched hanging suicides - my method - and basically learn about what I expect will happen to me.
Once I saw a mixtape that somehow had 3 (yes, three) different clips of a parent committing suicide via hanging themselves and their little kid came in the room crying/screaming whilst witnessing their mom or dad's death before their eyes. To this day I'm still so taken aback how this exact scenario has been somehow filmed three different times.

Reactions: ddn.ctb and lachrymost
justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
I think i watched every video on the suicide category at WPD yesterday, and i didnt feel anything really. Only one where kids saw it happen was a bit too much.

Last edited:
Reactions: ddn.ctb
lachrymost

lachrymost

finger on the eject button
Oct 4, 2022
Not really. I've seen some really freaky ones and I despair about how hard and risky it is to end it. Sometimes it is hard for me to imagine how anyone has ever done it, but then again, there are countless things the average person can do that I can't.

WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
I only do it when I'm trying figure out how to do a method properly. Other than that, no. I don't like watching gore.

L

lastcuriosity

Nov 10, 2023
Yes, I really don't care if it's gore or not. I started watching out of sheer interest. There is certainly an element of creativity in some videos there I admit

PixelPlant

PixelPlant

smile, you’ve lived :)
Aug 15, 2023
i watch it from time to time. can you DM me the link of the website. i'm curious what site you're talking about, i might know the site