drownll

drownll

Student
Jul 7, 2023
In a certain website (i don't know if we can name such websites here?), there are a lot of suicide videos posted. Usually i hate watching gore, but suicide videos are an exception. Seeing these people having the courage to do it gives me courage too. Their facial expression before dying is very interesting, they seem confident, relieved, in peace. I wish there was drowning suicide videos but i've never found one yet.

Reactions: Nefer, WonderingSoul, azurarcher and 12 others
_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Useless bastard almost making the decision to CTB.
Jul 24, 2023
In a certain website (i don't know if we can name such websites here?), there are a lot of suicide videos posted. Usually i hate watching gore, but suicide videos are an exception. Seeing these people having the courage to do it gives me courage too. Their facial expression before dying is very interesting, they seem confident, relieved, in peace. I wish there was drowning suicide videos but i've never found one yet.
Yes I do but not exactly the type you are expecting. I watch videos of suicidal people's stories, suicide short films (where they inspire you to seek help) on youtube.

Reactions: a_depressed_lizard, kiiyaa, montimoo and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I've never done that, I don't have any desire to watch other people die but I certainly admire those who succeeded for their bravery to free themselves from all the suffering. At least all those gone cannot suffer anymore.

Reactions: todeswunsch, dizzdesi, Tulip<3 and 10 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I've only seen a couple of videos in assisted suicide clinics and the ones I saw were very impressive. Very quick and very peaceful. If only we had access to N. I'm not really into gore but I suppose it would reassure me if I saw an SN video and it wasn't bad. I've only read descriptions from people who witnessed a death and they seem to vary- worryingly. Still- even a friend of mine said she saw a video of an assisted suicide in a clinic and she said that didn't look all together pleasant. I suppose realistically- it isn't though. It seems like a fair bit is down to luck- like life really. Makes sense death would be just as shit as life!

• Love
Reactions: nil243, azurarcher, Gonnerr and 2 others
I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
I don't know if I should ask you the name of the website. I don't know if it would traumatize me or help me... šŸ¤”

Reactions: Tulip<3
figure8

figure8

The sun goes down
Jul 17, 2023
I wouldn't say I like watching them, but it's something unavoidable as soon as you create a Twitter account, lmfao. At least in my experience.

Reactions: snowcloud9 and montimoo
mob

mob

Student
Jul 19, 2023
You just reminded me of the times where I used to watch videos of people killing themselves so I could get more used to the thought of ctb and to take my fear of it away, because I was about to attempt to ctb at that time. Personally, I don't watch it anymore.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
EndJstifiesTheMeans

EndJstifiesTheMeans

Bad english, didn't go to school sorry
May 14, 2023
Yes i watch them, and i feel bad for them and cry sometimes even the ones in gore sites

yesterday i found one video on youtube where this guy is saying is last words and say he gonna ctb because of unrequited love šŸ˜¢

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress, GasMonkey and Zeusman8506
J

jonward55

Ā£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
I don't know if I should ask you the name of the website. I don't know if it would traumatize me or help me... šŸ¤”
I wouldn't if I were you, it is not something that you can "unsee".
I personally do not want to watch other people die but everyone to their own I guess.

Reactions: TiredOrbit, jar-baby and Sweet Tart
feels_like_rain

feels_like_rain

Goodbye to everything I thought I knew
Sep 29, 2021
I haven't seen videos but i want to. Could you PM me the website?

Reactions: YandereMikuMistress and Gonnerr
T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
Don't touch it. It will traumatize you 100%. I've seen some things I can't forget on the wrong side of the internet. I think I know the site OP Is talking about but I wouldn't ask for it, or venture searching for it. Some things you can't forget. I'll give you an example to drive my point home. In 9th grade, maybe even 8th, I saw a video of a woman jumping off of a building and I can't forget her shout and the sound of her hitting the ground, or the way her body bounced 5-6 years later.

I just wouldn't attempt it if you don't want to be traumatized. You might find more than you bargained for (like cartel videos, which are honestly worse).

• Hugs
Reactions: kiiyaa, aticeret, consider and 2 others
busybee

busybee

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
I do look at videos of people using methods. How fast it is over, how much they struggle, at what point they pass out etc.
However those sites push content that is far more violent on people and it really terrifies me what humans are capable off.
Also ctb aftermath videos where they didn't succeed are haunting. Especially for the more physically damaging methods.

Reactions: loopdaloop and TimetoGo!
gag_order

gag_order

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold.
Jul 20, 2023
I don't think I could stomach it, not that the act itself would disturb me but my anger would intensify tenfold if I watched people doing all sorts of dangerous things to themselves just because society gatekeeps a peaceful death from them. And I'm already on the edge.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: nil243, YandereMikuMistress, loopdaloop and 3 others
D

DynamicDepression

Deranged
Mar 28, 2022
No, not at all. The only reason I've seen any is for research purposes for my own suicide. Seeing those poor people being in so much pain that they had to resort to killing themselves only made me so sad. The only good thing about the videos I have seen is that they seemed to pass away somewhat peacefully at the very least.

Those websites are truly horrifying though. I made the mistake of looking at the comment section once and it was full of people who were fueling their sexual fetishes by watching miserable people kill themselves. One comment struck me particularly hard. It was on a video of a girl hanging herself. The guy was saying how the video was "sexy" but that he wished she would have been naked for it. It was nauseating and it made me even more suicidal than I already was, something I didn't think was possible at the time.

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: dizzdesi, ApparentlyNot, TiredOrbit and 6 others
I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
You just reminded me of the times where I used to watch videos of people killing themselves so I could get more used to the thought of ctb and to take my fear of it away, because I was about to attempt to ctb at that time. Personally, I don't watch it anymore.
Did it help you to take the fear away at that time ?
Don't touch it. It will traumatize you 100%. I've seen some things I can't forget on the wrong side of the internet. I think I know the site OP Is talking about but I wouldn't ask for it, or venture searching for it. Some things you can't forget. I'll give you an example to drive my point home. In 9th grade, maybe even 8th, I saw a video of a woman jumping off of a building and I can't forget her shout and the sound of her hitting the ground, or the way her body bounced 5-6 years later.

I just wouldn't attempt it if you don't want to be traumatized. You might find more than you bargained for (like cartel videos, which are honestly worse).
Yeah, that's what I thought. I know I can be easily traumatized, especially with images. But I was asking because I'm trying to find my method, I really want to catch the bus soon but I'm just too afraid, Si etc.. I was thinking maybe it could "desensibilisaze" me a bit and help me find my way out.
On the other hand, if it does not help me to ctb easier, it would be stupid to add more trauma on the too many traumas I already have.

Last edited:
mob

mob

Student
Jul 19, 2023
Did it help you to take the fear away at that time ?

Yeah, that's what I thought. I know I can be easily traumatized, especially with images. But I was asking because I'm trying to find my method, I really want to catch the bus soon but I'm just too afraid, Si etc.. I was thinking maybe it could "desensibilisaze" me a bit and help me find my way out.
On the other hand, if it does not help me to ctb easier, it would be stupid to add more trauma on the too many traumas I already have.
Personally, it did - but not enough. Seeing people dying is traumatizing, whether it be in real life or on a video. I would pretty much watch them every day and it did desensitize me. But not to the point where it took my fear away completely. If it would've, I wouldn't be here right now lolol

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
No, but I have seen live videos showing VAD in Switzerland.

pyroxenic

pyroxenic

Wanting to Sleep for Eternity
Feb 3, 2023
No. I hate when people suffer and i especially hate people suffering in their last moments.

However, i only listened two audios of two livestreamers ending their lives on live. Even though it was only audio they were... still haunting. But some certain things theyve said before they have taken their lives made me sympathise with them (and at the same time horrified). I usually try my best to avoid any kind of IRL gore. But those two exeptions were because my suicidal thoughts were at its peak at that time.

Reactions: girlsboysthems and aticeret
Wkoncuodejde

Wkoncuodejde

I Don't want to be ā€œmeā€ anymore
Jan 1, 2022
I don't like it, in the back of my mind it must have been hard for those people

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I don't enjoy it, however, I do find some educational value on their method used and can learn about the execution, reliability, and comfortability of said method. Of course, some methods are more gruesome, brutal, or even very painful to go through. For those that failed and/or suffered while dying, that is not an ideal way to go, but for those who ended up with a successful bus trip, they are no longer suffering.

TheDog_

TheDog_

Feb 25, 2023
I don't like it, but the videos make me feel less scared and alone. Like, I'm not the only one suffering and I can leave just like them.

Wyldfyre4948

Wyldfyre4948

Waiting for my bus
Jul 12, 2023
I've only seen a couple. One was the guy doing the night night method and it was enlightening. Not something I enjoy, but I would watch more for educational purposes. So rebreather, SN, and exit bag with gas would be something I'd probably watch.

bedhead_baby

bedhead_baby

stupid selfish baby
Jul 16, 2023
"Like" it, no. But I have, and occasionally do, view it. It gives me the confidence that I could do it as well, though it's not enjoyable. They make me incredibly sad.

• Hugs
Reactions: AntHills
J

JustWantOut500

Feb 15, 2023
Would you mind DM'ing me the link? I've been trying partial for too long now because it's my only viable option, would love to see some videos of it being done successfully. Only one I've seen is that Swedish dude.

Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
i dont like watching them but i do it to desensitize myself & weaken SI for when my time has come

Reactions: AntHills, pthnrdnojvsc, Professor K and 1 other person
N

NambaSutra

Student
Mar 25, 2023
Does the website initial to WPD? I think I know what it is but I won't spell it out.

StarlightDreamer

StarlightDreamer

Infinity Weaver
Aug 2, 2022
Y'know, it's funny. I can't watch any of the other categories on that site, as they're often very slow, painful ways to die. But Suicide? Somehow I'm able to decouple myself from the person's situation, suppress my empathy, and look at the action occurring in a clinical manner.

I suppose it's because I spent a month binging suicide lit, the last time I frequented this site. Something about reading probabilities between permanent injury and death in Stone's Suicide and Attempted Suicide is quite sobering.

In cases where it's ambiguous, I'm very hopeful they succeeded in their attempt.

D

damianshawl

Jun 9, 2023
i watch them every night in order to build up the courage to do it on my birthday, which is August 5th. so getting prepared and all.

Reactions: DeadHead and pthnrdnojvsc