• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Abyssal

Abyssal

If I’m inactive, then I’m probably okay.
Nov 26, 2023
I have bad days where I have to stop myself from hurting myself or run and hide, but for as long as I can remember almost every day is bad. Is it that some days are bad days or is everyday a bad day?

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I have bad days where I have to stop myself from hurting myself or run and hide, but for as long as I can remember almost every day is bad. Is it that some days are bad days or is everyday a bad day?
For me everyday is bad, some days worse than other but I've reached a point where it's normal to me but the worst part of the days are the mornings when you wake up,
that's pure torture

sickgirlzis

sickgirlzis

the most optimistic pessimist
Apr 17, 2024
for about 2 years now, it's normal for every day to be bad. I have maybe 1-3 good days per month at this point. but i know in general every day isn't actually bad, life has just been extra shitty for years now.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Human existence is just meaningless suffering, no matter what it'll always be bad, it could never not be bad. There's no value in this futile and torturous burden of existing as a human, under no circumstances would I ever wish for something so undesirable as existence.

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
I've reached the point of melancholic depression so every day is pretty bad. A "good day" is when I can go more than 3 hours without crying over the fact I'm still breathing.

C

calebzz1

Jan 6, 2024
Honestly with my visual issue everyday seems the same.

LuvMeMusic

LuvMeMusic

Student
Jan 24, 2024
I don't think I have bad days. No good days either, but also no bad ones.

Reactions: sserafim
Illegal Preclear

Illegal Preclear

Planet's dying, Cloud.
Sep 6, 2022
There comes a point in mental degradation where there aren't good days or bad days anymore. Just numb, grey days. The only good days I have are days where I wake up and productively plan my CTB. That's the only good, productive thing I have left.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Most of my good days nowadays are simply neutral days that had good news or announcements in them for things I'm excited about.

Bad days can be especially bad for me though.

soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
Bad days have definitely become just normal days for me, for a long time everyday has been a fight to survive or not have a horrible breakdown and harm myself

• Love
Reactions: 4am
A

AnAnonymousCrow

Apr 19, 2024
Every day is just a battle to overcome the awful feelings, and the process of "getting better" is just a journey into the maw of tomorrow's problems. The days have just broken down into tedious and redundant interactions. It sucks.

untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
I am in a hole I can't get out of, but can go deep in.

anonymousbookreader

anonymousbookreader

Apr 5, 2024
bad is normal. I don't have bad days I have worse days. Where the bad is worse than the usual which is extremely common so at this point maybe the worse is the normal. I actually find that once in a while ill have a not so bad day and its cute until I remember that its just that one day and not my actual reality. Feels like a tease of what I cant ever consistently have.

H

hadenough58

Mar 7, 2024
I started today thinking "Today is going to be good day 😃" it is not even 10:30 and all that has evaporated and I as 😔 as I can remember ever being?
These are the times I wished I was more prepared and could just ctb and be done with it?
Which leaves me the question should I now prepare so as I have the option or would it just make me rush into it.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I still have days better days and bad and worse days - it's a mix of everything at a very low level.

Reactions: tbroken
confusion

confusion

Apr 26, 2024
I have okay days sometimes, but pretty much every day other than that is horrible and I normally can't wait for it to end.