• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

WinterIsComing

WinterIsComing

Fragile...
May 27, 2019
No because when you have friends, sooner or later a sociopath is going to enter your social circle and dealing with one is annoying. Then they will either try to hurt you or be nice to you only on the condition you become one of their pawns, a minion or a henchman for life. And neither option sounds appealing to me. Not interested in waging petty wars all my life against people who wormed their way into my life and not interested in serving those who are unfit to rule. EDIT: I'm aware that by choosing to be a loner, I am also sacrificing the option to have friends who are actually decent people. And of course, that sucks. I had to cut out a lot of decent people in my life in the past due to the fact, there was a sociopath or two in their social circle. People who could not simply be purged from existence. But nothing in life is free. Life never lets you just, keep the good parts and throw away the bad parts. If you want one thing or another, a sacrifice must always be made. Life is like living in a store that accept all kinds of currency. And the only thing you can do is walk around and find the best deals or just get screwed over as much as possible...

Do you have experience with sociopaths?

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Do you have experience with sociopaths?

A lot of experience, unfortunately. My father is one. My ex girlfriend is one. And all my life, I've been a magnet for these people because I was raised by one, after all therefore I was forced to think and behave in a way that appeals to sociopaths. If not, he would have beat me up on a daily basis or worse. I managed to undo that programming though. A lot of people I used to be friends with are sociopaths. My sister is a sociopath etc. EDIT: I just realized, my sister has traits, sociopaths do not have even though she shares many traits with them. She is not a sociopath. She is a psychopath. That is the traditional definition that is applied to people like her. She is like Cersei Lannister from Game Of Thrones but much worse.

Last edited:
A

andy69

Experienced
May 23, 2019
i have no friends. I've been betrayed too much in the past.