• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Autistic
Sep 21, 2022
I hate life and the society. I don't think I hate myself but I don't feel good about myself either.

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
All The Above. Me, Myself, My soul, People/Humans and life itself ofc tho admittedly there are things that I still kinda like or appreciate about life like video games/shows/art/nature/animals etc but the quality of those seem to continue to diminish with each passing day. I also could never be successful with my life and have ZERO life skills at my disposal. I mean I couldn't even make thru HALF of middle school NOT high but middle before droping out due to my daily meltdowns and lack of performance. My grammar/spelling is also evidently shot thru bollocks so that's why I also don't like myself out of zillion of other reasons besides my hair gone balding in my early 20s but imma leave it at that here.

Last edited:
B

bgd2022

Dec 12, 2022
Both. I can't be happy so I hate me but also the world for existing and making me a part of it.

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Both. I hate life and hate myself for enduring it.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I hate myself more than anything else in the world but sometimes I do also hate how shitty life itself can be.