• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
My life has been nothing but pain and suffering. I've been coming up with a theory that earth is a layer of hell that were trapped in or if not a hell a void if you will of suffering for unfortunate souls. I have searched high and wide for the meaning of life and all I can figure out is just suffering.

We're born in unpredictable circumstances in a crazy chaotic plane with weak flesh suits that are susceptible to disease and old age, spending our days slaving away and serving a system that was designed for us to fail in the first place.

Get money, save, have children, buy a home. These things bring no joy or happiness these are forms of escapism from the truth.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
Yeah; I believe that we're in hell. I think that we're trapped in a reincarnation cycle on this prison planet (earth) created by the demiurge. Our suffering generates loosh for the archons who feed off of our energy. My question is how we got here and where's our true/original home. I heard that souls are tricked into reincarnating, but where did they come from? Why did they come to earth?

Last edited:
K

KafkaF

Taking a break from the website.
Nov 18, 2023
No.

Hell is a deluded fever dream come up with by bigoted primitive savages who didn't even understand what a star was.

There is nothing supernatural about where we are. The world is created by human beings. And human beings make each other suffer, through apathy or intent.

Not to mention, we did not evolve to live in present day society. It is entirely a new phenomenon. We evolved to pick berries, hunt animals, walk through the grasses of the savanna, fuck and talk to each other. Modern day society makes a lot more sense once you realize we are extremely unsuited to it.

Not to mention, negative feelings serve a purpose. Your hand hurts when you touch a hot pan so you'll stop doing that. And evolution requires variation to occur. And sometimes that variation turns out badly (sensitivity to depression, etc.).

Edit: For the record, if you're searching for meaning there is your meaning. The world is built by humans and humans have the power to change it. You are human. If you hate it, help build a better one. You might not make a huge difference. But if you've made a difference to one human being, you've made the world just that little bit better.

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wouldn't say living on earth is generally a life in hell. The vast majority is ok with their lives - that's my impression. Yes personally life can turn into hell for many different reasons, health, loss of job, terrible life circumstances, homelessness, bullying ... and many other things that can happen to a person.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
No. I'm not convinced there is a God. I didn't think you were either. I just think we have evolved to be like this- unfortunately. That maybe it was good for a while- it must still be for people to be continuing to procreate. But- our self aware, pain receptive state is very unfortunate for a lot of us. And sadly, we're largely a selfish species so, I don't think we truly care about one another enough to make things better.

LevUwU

LevUwU

I hate my life and the government
Mar 16, 2024
Nah, this suffering is too sincere and hopeful to be divine.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Nah, this suffering is too sincere and hopeful to be divine.
Wdym? To me, it seems like life and this world are designed to maximize suffering

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I don't believe that we're in hell, at least not in the hell as depicted in religions. I do call this world hellish and it is but it certainly isn't litetally the religious or spiritual hell. I just think that we're simply unlucky

• Informative
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Not really, this world is rather wonderful. Our person lives less so
There are wonderful things about it, but it's still inherently cruel. In nature, animals have to tear each other apart to survive. The world is a place full of suffering. Animals kill each other, people kill animals, people get exploited by society and other people, etc. It seems like the goal of this world is to generate as much suffering as possible.
Looks like this is a freaking Matrix feeding on people's suffering.
Literally. I can't believe that more people don't see this

Last edited:
LevUwU

LevUwU

I hate my life and the government
Mar 16, 2024
There are wonderful things about it, but it's still inherently cruel. In nature, animals have to tear each other apart to survive. The world is a place full of suffering. Animals kill each other, people kill animals, people get exploited by society and other people, etc. It seems like the goal of this world is to generate as much suffering as possible.
Death and pain are a part of life, yes nature is rather barbaric, but it's also a simple existence. Like a dog chasing it's tail it is happy in the moment, content. That's good enough for most creatures. Our human society is simply rather cruel, but it doesn't have to be. The goal of this world is survival, suffering is but a byproduct of wrongful persons.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
No, I do not believe in the concept of hell.
The world is neither good nor bad. It just exists. Everyone has to give it a subjective value. I also do not believe in hell after death.
Good and evil.
Heaven and hell.
White and black.
These are very naive concepts to me.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I don't really believe there is any deeper purpose or meaning behind existence, rather that the existence of life is just a terrible tragedy, an abomination that was better off never existing at all. This world certainly is hellish though and that is undeniable, the amount of endless suffering, cruelty and torment in this reality is simply beyond comprehension, it disturbs me how humans procreate even know there is literally no limit as to how torturous existing can get, I despise existence and all the harm it causes, to me existence will always be something beyond evil.

Justnotme

Justnotme

Mar 7, 2022
This place is definitely hell!
Physical pain is the main mechanism of this hell.
I know how people praise how wonderful the body is, having protective reactions for survival, signals (physical pain) so that the we will notice that something is wrong.
But this is all bullshit!!
So much pain is caused to all living beings!
Suffering, wars, violence, deception, the thirst for enrichment, the thirst for profit, the love of causing pain!

This place is truly terrible. I hate this place. The good moments just aren't worth it for this place to exist.
Forgive me, those guys who like this place.

Here's an example: when your bladder is full, your brain sends signals that you need to go to the toilet.
Are you in pain? No!
So why couldn't the brain have formed in such a way as to send other signals that would show that you have a problem with your lungs, with your intestines, with your leg, and so on?
Why pain?

This stupid universe sees how terribly physical pain is used to bring suffering.
She can't change the brains of all living beings so that we don't get hurt, but so that we understand that we need to pay attention to our health?

Yes, maybe we can't imagine what kind of signals the brain would send instead of physical pain.
But if we can't imagine it, then that doesn't mean it's impossible!

How many problems would have been solved if there had been no physical pain...

If you want to leave your dense body, then just jump off a cliff, you won't feel anything.
An animal that is being bullied will not feel anything either.
The bird will not feel pain if it is eaten

God, I hate this place!

E

escape_from_hell

Student
Feb 22, 2024
It is not just the pain or misery that makes the hell.
It is the hope. They knew this shit along time ago. Pandora's box.
Some think it is not hell because they enjoyed watching a shitty tv show once, or got a blowjob a couple times in their lifetime, and people have yachts, and positive experiences exist (at laughably low percentages). That we have the luxury to be here bitching about it means it's not that bad, right?
For your soul to truly suffer, you must also be forced to strive.
There may be limitations to what kind of hell could be constructed and this is a layer. This could also just be the literal natural state of things, which is small comfort but that would depend on your luck.
Luck is the most important and most denied factor.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
It is not just the pain or misery that makes the hell.
It is the hope. They knew this shit along time ago. Pandora's box.
Some think it is not hell because they enjoyed watching a shitty tv show once, or got a blowjob a couple times in their lifetime, and people have yachts, and positive experiences exist (at laughably low percentages). That we have the luxury to be here bitching about it means it's not that bad, right?
For your soul to truly suffer, you must also be forced to strive.
There may be limitations to what kind of hell could be constructed and this is a layer. This could also just be the literal natural state of things, which is small comfort but that would depend on your luck.
Luck is the most important and most denied factor.
Luck plays a much more important part and factor in life than most people think

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
MrOptions

MrOptions

Let it go. This to shall pass.
Jan 6, 2020
Yeah; I believe that we're in hell. I think that we're trapped in a reincarnation cycle on this prison planet (earth) created by the demiurge. Our suffering generates loosh for the archons who feed off of our energy. My question is how we got here and where's our true/original home. I heard that souls are tricked into reincarnating, but where did they come from? Why did they come to earth?
Totally agreed. We are cattle to the gate keepers.