• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Melly

Melly

Pain receptacle
Aug 13, 2019
It's still going on... Recently a friend of mine became disabled due to covid complications after an outbreak at their job was dismissed and ignored. If everyone had been sent to work from home, my friend wouldn't have gotten a lifelong disability. No one I know has witnessed any other outbreak that caused lifelong conditions on such a massive scale, it's definitely not some sort of mass psychosis... I'm thankful I never caught covid. I'm a hermit so I was safe.

Reactions: odradek
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
It was definitly exaggrated. During every normal flu people die, especially the old and weak people, every year, since decades.
I m not sure if it was more than a stronger flu. I think, we all got decieved, manipulated, whatsoever.
One reason can be the pharmaceutical industry, money, as always.

Governments were fanning fear and so many got so terribly scared. If we fear something, we tend to overreact and so does the body.

I had Covid. I had a unusually high fever. But no further problems.

No, I got it and had almost all the symptoms including losing my sense of taste and smell for weeks.
I lose my sense of smell and taste with every stronger cold ever since I was a child. I was surprised to hear that these should be symptoms specifically related to Covid.....

odradek

odradek

Mage
Sep 16, 2021
I think there are a lot more people die annually of malnutrition than died at the height of covid so I don't really buy that argument or it doesn't really cause much sympathy in me. And the demographics are vastly different. People that died of covid were mainly old where many children die of malnutrition

You think? Any non-YouTube sources? I swear covid unleashed the largest demonstration of the Dunning-Kreuger effect in human history.

Reactions: libitina and 4am
RoseGarden

RoseGarden

Alone & Unloved
Apr 10, 2024
So? You are not dead
I caught it. so did some of my friends. I can't walk as long anymore. I get noticably more winded despite being in better shape now.

my friends though? they didn't make it. a virus doesn't have to kill 90% of people. even 5%-10% dead is disastrous. in the US alone that's 36,000,000 people.

• Hugs
Reactions: libitina
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
You think? Any non-YouTube sources? I swear covid unleashed the largest demonstration of the Dunning-Kreuger effect in human history.
From the WHO in 2020 at the height of the pandemic 3 million people died
Mutliple sources UN, Unicef, world counts will tell you around 9 million people die annually from malnutrition

odradek

odradek

Mage
Sep 16, 2021
From the WHO in 2020 at the height of the pandemic 3 million people died
Mutliple sources UN, Unicef, world counts will tell you around 9 million people die annually from malnutrition

Sorry I misunderstood you, you re just saying mostly old ppl died from covid and more children die from malnutrition. Okay? I don't understand what point you're making as the topic is about whether covid was a lie. Your first link demonstrates the opposite.

Reactions: Melly
Valso

Valso

Student
Mar 12, 2024
At first I thought it was a lie but then I caught it. Same symptoms 1:1, high fever, dead tastebuds. At some point my body temperature was so high (41-42°C) and I hoped I would die but I didn't. After that nightmarish night with the high fever, I started recovering on the very next day. Then, after I fully recovered from the first covid (around here we called it Covidius XIX. It's a long story to explain why but let's just say that name was a mockery with the local church), in a quick succession I caught the other 2 strains but I went through them like any common cold, I didn't even have to take any medicines.

Reactions: libitina and Melly
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
Wrong question. Of course there was a unique variation of SARS-CoV-2 that spread. Reasonable questions to ask would be:
  • Was it really naturally occurring?
  • Was it justified to shut things down and have lockdowns? It's a hindsight question now but worth studying for the future.
  • Was there ever a scientific basis for "6 feet of separation"?
  • What about mask mandates? Not even getting into the effectiveness of proper masks, was it really helpful to a degree justifying invasion into a person's freedom when most people just rewore cloth masks without washing them for weeks at a time?
  • Same with vaccine mandates. We went from "you can't trust these shots because trump is president and he took off the safety rails so they were rushed" to "these are miracles you HAVE to take regardless of age and health" really fast.
  • Were potentially helpful treatments suppressed or unfairly attacked due to the profit incentive that came with developing vaccines?
Not offering an opinion on any of these, but they're more interesting questions than "does the virus exist."

Reactions: carac
anastenka

anastenka

Rosa
Apr 25, 2024
I've got a gut feeling that it was

I wonder sometimes but how could it not be?? I've had it twice now, the first time I was bedridden with the sickness. I've also been vaccinated. There was a pretty high death toll too, if it was a lie what else could it have been??

U

Unicornsrnot4dislife

Not meant for this world…….
Nov 12, 2021
Most certainly was not a lie, i know people that died from it and I worked through it (UK NHS). Imagine if media was around when the plague hit, there would have been crazyiness too cause it was unknown. The government on a whole made it worse cause they didn't know how to control it, or what it was. Nor could they deal with the death toll! But we know the symptoms and vaccine etc now. It was defo real. I had it one, and made me feel like crap.

K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
No. I know a few people who died from it - extended family, neighbour, colleagues and colleagues relatives..,

pseudo_pseu

pseudo_pseu

Feb 22, 2023
The vaccine coercion was quite ridiculous. No idea if it was an overreaction. Lots of excess deaths and everyone seems eager to blame it on (specifically mRNA) vaccines or long-term effects of COVID (leaning towards the latter as the literature mostly says that heart problems caused by COVID dwarf those caused by vaccines). But who knows :/
I don't know anyone that apparently died from COVID or vaccination.

halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
I got covid a few times so yes it's real. But the severity of the virus itself has definitely been exaggerated. The only people that died were people vulnerable to illnesses such as the flu anyways, for the average person it was just a usual virus.

Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
What would be the purpose of lying about it? Did it benefit our governments to put everyone in lockdown? I honestly don't know. I don't know much about economics. I suspect it only furthered the distance between the rich and poor and some of the rich definitely made sure they benefited from it.

But- what is the conspiracy here? Do you suspect something dodgy about the vaccines? Do you think it was economically motivated? Do you think it gave our governments more powers to control/monitor us? Track and trace and all that? Paranoia and threat are very good tools to make a population subservient.

Personally, I wouldn't put anyting past our governments. But, I do believe it was real. I suspect it was around a lot longer than the reported outbreak. My parents caught something really nasty around the Christmas time before from someone who had just been on a cruise holiday. It bore very similar symptoms and they said it was like nothing they'd ever experienced.

Someone I worked with was very in to the whole conspiracy thing. They used to call it 'co-fib'. They didn't get vaccinated- obviously, which I don't really blame them being suspicious of. Still- they got it eventually. I fairly meanly changed the subject though. I felt like- you can't really complain about something you've been saying doesn't exist for so long!
The vaccines weren't approved for widespread use in humans. We only learned after the recent years of human experimentation that the vaccines are known to cause health issues in a small percentage of the population of healthy individuals (research regarding this tended to be suppressed). The laws put in place did give gov'ts more control. I don't like that people were forced to take it or not allowed to go anywhere. Military and hospitals lost a substantial amount of workers by forcing them to take it or get fired.

They lied about how deadly it was. It's less deadly than the flu. It incentivized hospitals to lie about the cause of death. Placing COVID in the top three causes would grant the hospital a good payout.

COVID caused people to treat others inhumanely just because they didn't want to get the vaccine. A lot of nurses quit when the new flu vaccine came out [can't remember if it was against swine flu, bird flu, or something else] in the 2000s. It wasn't well tested. Guess what? It still doesn't prevent you from getting most versions of the flu and it doesn't reduce symptoms. Complete fucking waste of time.

What I'm pissed off about is that the gov't lied about who caused COVID. It WAS Wuhan lab that released COVID. And they only recently admitted it. What's fucked up is that Faucci was funding that shit. I hate the concept of reverse engineering viruses, making more deadly variants, and then creating vaccines for that. Viruses in the wild rarely mutate in the way they do in labs. It's unrealistic and a waste of taxpayer money. A single nucleotide changed often renders vaccines completely useless... and viruses mutate often when it doesn't immediately kill its host [COVID doesn't kill their host so it's easy for it to propagate].

COVID is real. It does kill people. But not at the rate that was claimed. The high majority of people that died were already massively unhealthy. It was just the straw that broke the camel's back.

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Wrong question. Of course there was a unique variation of SARS-CoV-2 that spread. Reasonable questions to ask would be:
  • Was it really naturally occurring?
  • Was it justified to shut things down and have lockdowns? It's a hindsight question now but worth studying for the future.
  • Was there ever a scientific basis for "6 feet of separation"?
  • What about mask mandates? Not even getting into the effectiveness of proper masks, was it really helpful to a degree justifying invasion into a person's freedom when most people just rewore cloth masks without washing them for weeks at a time?
  • Same with vaccine mandates. We went from "you can't trust these shots because trump is president and he took off the safety rails so they were rushed" to "these are miracles you HAVE to take regardless of age and health" really fast.
  • Were potentially helpful treatments suppressed or unfairly attacked due to the profit incentive that came with developing vaccines?
Not offering an opinion on any of these, but they're more interesting questions than "does the virus exist."
Yes, exactly 👍 I was going to say the same thing. But I still know people that think it's not real in the sense that they think it's just the seasonal flu 😷

I think you can also question some of the numbers in reporting like in Scotland.

This is piggybacking on but you could add - and what will the next pandemic be? As a bonus question.