• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I also had Covid but I definitely think the response and fear mongering from governments and media all over the world was a bit overexaggerated. At the same time I also believe that it could have been less of an issue if the initial people who actually had it just decided to follow the quarantine for two weeks. Two weeks without exposing it to anyone else is all that needed to happen and yet not even hyper authoritarian regimes like China and North Korea were fully able to curb it in the end. This pandemic really showed that many people of every flavor of politics are just far too stubborn for their own good.

T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
OK let's put it as "Was it really a pandemic of this calibre"
Who knows, it's impossible to tell who died from covid or with covid in a lot of cases there's just too much ambiguity. What we can see though is the authoritative action that was taken by governments like how Australia had their citizens in lockdown for 9 months.

EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
OK let's put it as "Was it really a pandemic of this calibre"
Probably. From what I remember, WHO stated that the elderly and the young were at a higher risk of death. In other words, those in power and the future workforce.

On a side note, I wish would get COVID again. The air smelt different when I had it.

lachrymost

lachrymost

finger on the eject button
Oct 4, 2022
I really hope it's "fake" as in not very dangerous, because I'm constantly worried about losing my ability to read and write/get out of bed/taste and smell etc. from Long Covid. My partner and I have had Covid three times even though we rarely leave the house. We're vaccinated except for the latest booster. Since I got Covid the last time I've had a persistant cough and my lungs feel weird. I'm so scared that the doomers are right and the population is getting brain damaged and disabled from Covid. And now there's that fucking avian flu that the WHO is worried about. I don't fucking know.

4am

4am

thereā€™s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
no it isn't. i got it once, and my mom still has long covid i think

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Yakamoz

Yakamoz

passer-by
Jun 26, 2022
I really hope it's "fake" as in not very dangerous, because I'm constantly worried about losing my ability to read and write/get out of bed/taste and smell etc. from Long Covid. My partner and I have had Covid three times even though we rarely leave the house. We're vaccinated except for the latest booster. Since I got Covid the last time I've had a persistant cough and my lungs feel weird. I'm so scared that the doomers are right and the population is getting brain damaged and disabled from Covid. And now there's that fucking avian flu that the WHO is worried about. I don't fucking know.
Your ability to read and write? What does covid have anything to do with it?

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
What would be the purpose of lying about it? Did it benefit our governments to put everyone in lockdown? I honestly don't know. I don't know much about economics. I suspect it only furthered the distance between the rich and poor and some of the rich definitely made sure they benefited from it.

But- what is the conspiracy here? Do you suspect something dodgy about the vaccines? Do you think it was economically motivated? Do you think it gave our governments more powers to control/monitor us? Track and trace and all that? Paranoia and threat are very good tools to make a population subservient.

Personally, I wouldn't put anyting past our governments. But, I do believe it was real. I suspect it was around a lot longer than the reported outbreak. My parents caught something really nasty around the Christmas time before from someone who had just been on a cruise holiday. It bore very similar symptoms and they said it was like nothing they'd ever experienced.

Someone I worked with was very in to the whole conspiracy thing. They used to call it 'co-fib'. They didn't get vaccinated- obviously, which I don't really blame them being suspicious of. Still- they got it eventually. I fairly meanly changed the subject though. I felt like- you can't really complain about something you've been saying doesn't exist for so long!

lachrymost

lachrymost

finger on the eject button
Oct 4, 2022
Your ability to read and write? What does covid have anything to do with it?
The claims about brain fog/damage can get pretty extreme. People say they can't concentrate to read or write like they used to, or that their vocabulary has been decimated, or that they can no longer comprehend their pre-Covid writing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Melly
eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
it was real but the government made it seem worse than it was i don't think it was actually a pandemic. No one cares if u have covid now and it was mostly elderly people dying from it but to be fair they would of died from any other sickness anyway

1MiserableGuy

Experienced
Dec 30, 2023
I had dreams, months before the shutdown, that accurately predicted all the events well in advance. I warned everyone, no one listened, and the resulting PTSD made me try to ctb multiple times.

• Aww..
Reactions: Melly
odradek

odradek

Mage
Sep 16, 2021
Go to the nearest big city, go to the biggest hospital there and ask the staff this same question. Well the ones who aren't on this website now or already dead. If they dont attack you or break down in tears, you might get an answer.

carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
Go to the nearest big city, go to the biggest hospital there and ask the staff this same question. Well the ones who aren't on this website now or already dead. If they dont attack you or break down in tears, you might get an answer.
I think there are a lot more people die annually of malnutrition than died at the height of covid so I don't really buy that argument or it doesn't really cause much sympathy in me. And the demographics are vastly different. People that died of covid were mainly old where many children die of malnutrition

Last edited:
jujujr

jujujr

Oct 29, 2023
My thoughts are, it wasnt, since i had it twice lol. But media and all sorts love to make things seem worse then they really are and can be misleading. of course this is not backed by any proof just my feelings.

Reactions: libitina
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Death will give me peace
Sep 21, 2022
I don't think it was because people died from it. I never got covid. I didn't want the vaccine and never got it.