Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I have read about people having different beliefs in what comes after this life, some people fear potentially being reincarnated, and there are some afterlife theories that people believe in. All of this does sound horrible to me, in particular reincarnation as I don't wish for life at all, I view it as being a tragic mistake yet these theories are not something that I could believe in. There is no fear associated with being dead for me instead there is only comfort and relief as I strongly believe in nothingness. Fear is a human emotion which is only associated with life, and the dead lack the ability to feel things.

Eternal nothingness is the best thing possible to me as it's the absence of absolutely everything and it's the inability to experience anything. The dead have no concerns or worries, as they simply don't exist. Humans continue to endure this terrible concept called life which is useless and is all for nothing. Life is both pointless but can be incredibly awful for people. To die at a time of our own choosing removes all present suffering and also prevents what the future holds for us.

Being dead is the only comforting thought to me and it shouldn't be feared as it's our fate to die and be erased. People are so absorbed in their lives, they often forget about the true insignificant nature of life. As humans we are all destined to be nothing, and if that is our fate then how could our life matter in the grand scheme of things, it could never do. If only suicide is easier, the difficulty and complications of suicide is what I view as being a problem. To finally let go of this life and die at a time of my own choosing has been what I've wished for, for such a long time. It will always be ideal to me.
I look forward to seeing my little girl again. I guess it depends on what you believe. It can't be any worse than it is here.

SatouR

SatouR

Spiraling into insanity
Mar 29, 2023
Just thinking about being dead makes me happy.
But still scared how friends/family would feel.

D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
I just don't want to suffer anymore.