• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

a.warm.place

a.warm.place

Aug 31, 2020
....like you're even to depressed or fatiqued to write something on here?
I often do. I can't seem to connect with people even online.
I also get anxious when I write something and usually delete it when it's possible, but at the same time I don't want to be alone in this, so I'm gonna try.
In most threads I've read people are kind, understanding and respectful.
So I'm gonna post this now.
I hope it's okay.

Last edited:
WOODESITY

WOODESITY

Experienced
Mar 15, 2019
I think it's what this place is for, it's totally okay i think, i often just come here to read and potentially say something, i sometimes feel guilty afterwards, sometimes i delete immediately after posting, often i can not connect with others too,

botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
That feeling is completely understandable, and I feel the exact same way sometimes! I'm either too low to bring myself to post, or too anxious to actually hit send. But when it comes to this forum, people are a lot more understanding & empathetic than most, so I feel like the environment is a lot more welcoming & less judgemental than the average social media/forum would be. So whenever I'm here, I try my best to ignore that anxiety, and to interact with people regardless. And the result is usually very positive & comforting! So I hope you're able to feel more comfortable posting soon too, it's always okay for you to express yourself here. You seem very nice! :hug:

T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
Sharing what you are dealing with is always a risk. However, if someone reacts poorly to what you post, you should consider that it may be more a problem with them than one with you. This perspective can be difficult to maintain when one is already depressed. However, encountering insensitive people can sometimes help in freeing you from depending too much on what others think.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I cough up any old crap then type it. Most of it is just utter shite, but it serves a purpose. Well, no, it doesn't, it's just shite.
I second this. I never think twice when I post and often edit out grammar and spelling errors. I sometimes also delete cringy or offensive posts.

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I second this. I never think twice when I post and often edit out grammar and spelling errors. I sometimes also delete cringy or offensive posts.
I've never deleted any, but I've had a few deleted for me. I think in one I told someone to throw a pipe bomb at their neighbours car. Which I thought was reasonable given the circumstances.

• Yay!
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I've never deleted any, but I've had a few deleted for me. I think in one I told someone to throw a pipe bomb at their neighbours car. Which I thought was reasonable given the circumstances.
Lmao, I've been at 70% for a month or so now. I fucked up and crashed into a megathread with some stupid joke.

• Yay!
Reactions: Mentalmick
P

Phoenix

Student
Feb 27, 2021
i am too depressed and fatigued to even walk to the bathroom these days.

• Aww..
Reactions: a.warm.place