• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Sid19

Student
May 26, 2023
Want to know how long after do the mods delete a certain person's account, or do they even do it after someone posted a goodbye thread?

If they don't then how am I supposed to delete it myself before my CTB so no authorities can know about it?

It's a very important question for me so please answer if you know.

Last edited:
Reactions: rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
There is an option for self ban in the account details settings, where you can delete your account.

You can post a GT and ask mods for your account to be deleted after some hours or days of no activity.

If you tend to back out of your initial plans last minute and don't want to commit, you can schedule a GT to be posted hours or days later and ask mods the same. You can cancel the post before it's out if you change your mind in the meantime.

P.s. I don't think they delete accounts just because there is a GT unless asked. But am not sure.

Last edited:
S

Sid19

Student
May 26, 2023
There is an option for self ban in the account details settings, where you can delete your account.

You can post a GT and ask mods for your account to be deleted after some hours or days of no activity.

If you tend to back out of your initial plans last minute and don't want to commit, you can schedule a GT to be posted hours or days later and ask mods the same. You can cancel the post before it's out if you change your mind in the meantime.

P.s. I don't think they delete accounts just because there is a GT unless asked. But am not sure.
Thanks for the response! I just talked with a mod regarding it. They said that I should specify that I want to delete my account on this time or date in my goodbye post. I will do that.