411esme

411esme

Jun 5, 2020
I've been suicidal since I was 11 years old. Continuing to live feels patently unnatural — I've wanted to be dead for almost as long as I've been alive. It certainly feels like destiny.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pan, TheSoulless and bluesky1972-2019
Klee

Klee

Never play cards with a magician.
Apr 19, 2020
I believe so personally. Even when things go right and I feel happy, I know in the back of mind that it won't last, and I will end up back here in these feelings.
I think the fact that it's sort of the most important decision I will make for myself, and the last one, probably the only one I will have any control over - keeps me going, because I know I will only get to do it once & it needs to be right.

• Hugs
Reactions: bluesky1972-2019
TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
Not destiny, but I feel like it will be the best solution for me in the end.

Reactions: Close_to_freedom
Chiyuki99

Chiyuki99

a nightmare dressed like a daydream
May 28, 2019
I don't think suicide is my destiny but sadly since I'm young death has always just fascinanted ans surrounded me that I feel me dying young is just how it should be. I never was able to imagine myself as an old woman.

Bct

Bct

Disqualified from Being Human
Apr 20, 2020
I don't believe in destiny but the circumstances look like my most likely way to die is by suicide.

Reactions: Ybother
LUCIFERYAN

LUCIFERYAN

Jun 28, 2020
I don't really know, but I actually never thought about naturally dying, I feel like I've always been telling myself that I could come at this point some time, even when I was just jocking about never want to get older than 30, or telling everyone I was going to join the 27 club this year, I think I never feel like that so much as I really am know. Idk it's just clearly to me it's time to leave now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Close_to_freedom
Ybother

Ybother

Life is a lemon and I want my money back.
Jul 23, 2020
It's interesting that my life just gets worse over time. I think I'm meant to kill myself. This might help me overcome SI.
Me too. Its like I'm an 8 year old trapped in a 25 year-old's body. I can't cope with stress, I have zero life skills and nothing to offer humanity. I screw up everything I try, and I'm just exhausted at this point. The joke isn't funny anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pan and mellow
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
Yes, since about age 10. The past six months have been the strongest/lowest in 40 years. And the past month after distancing from my loved ones have felt the closest to that destiny. There's a panic, peace and pensiveness to it :nomouth:

• Hugs
Reactions: make_00
Ybother

Ybother

Life is a lemon and I want my money back.
Jul 23, 2020
I think so. If I don't die by an accidental death because of my stupidity, it will be by my own hand. I lack intelligence and have brain deficits which keep me from leading a fulfilling life. I don't know which path is worse.
I'm sorry about that. I know what it's like.

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I think it has been my destiny. When I tell people about my history with suicidal ideation, I always say it started when I was 19. But looking back on it, I was thinking about self harming when I was 13 or 14. Ive has stunts of horrible depression For the past 18 years. I think everything that's happened since then has just been delaying the inevitable.

A

andy69

Experienced
May 23, 2019
Yes.I will never be able to take care of myself or find a job.

• Hugs
Reactions: FriendofDeath, make_00, mellow and 1 other person
P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
I know it is my destiny and am eager for death; how to end my life is the question. It will be so good to be free.

Reactions: make_00
make_00

make_00

Jul 3, 2020
I started thinking if I died then people would be happy from age 9
I think so yes
something went wrong, I shouldn't be ashamed, I wasn't meant to be here

• Hugs
Reactions: FriendofDeath
finalnap

finalnap

no alarms & no surprises
Jul 23, 2020
Yeah, I can't fathom living a long life. I always assumed I'd die young just didn't necessarily think it would be suicide. I jus don't wanna experience this reality anymore.

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Yes. I feel I can't avoid it.

Reactions: Pan
WillOxyWork

WillOxyWork

Student
Jul 4, 2020
I always knew that I would probably die by my own hand. I'm honestly surprised that I've made it this far

Reactions: Pan